Flaccid penis fluctuations

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I know every guy has fluctuations, but I wonder if mine are extreme - as far as how often and as far as how much. Sometimes it's shriveled; sometimes it's loose but small and light weight; sometimes it's healthy and full; and sometimes it's big to the point where I wish I could immediately teleport to a nude beach.

I was like this before trt, and it's still happening now. (It did seem that when I first started trt my penis was on the larger end most of the time though.) Now it's back to the fluctuations, and while I haven't gotten to the point of making a log or charting things, it doesn't seem that room temperature, body temperature, horniness, last sexual activity, hydration, diet, etc. have any correlation with the fluctuations.

Is this normal? Is this the type of thing that penis exercises, and whatever else people do, are supposed to fix? I know a lot depends on blood flow, but I don't see how that can be the full answer. Going from small to large seems blood flow related, but wth is going on when it's shriveled-small vs loose-small?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

excelnelg

There are growers, there are showers, and everything in between. 100% natural and normal. There are forums out there that discuss things like jelqing, wrapping, hanging, stretching, etc. that may help keep things loose.

RickB

There are growers, there are showers, and everything in between. 100% natural and normal. There are forums out there that discuss things like jelqing, wrapping, hanging, stretching, etc. that may help keep things loose.
I appreciate the reply. The grower/shower issue is related but different.

I think exercise could only help if the intent is to bring relaxation to the loins and/or increase blood flow. I looked up jelqing. It's supposed to lengthen the penis, which isn't realistic, and anyway I'm interested in keeping my flaccid penis at its largest current state rather than trying to lengthen it.

I apologize if I sound negative towards your reply. I don't mean to. I appreciate it and think it really underscores how complex our penises are.

thatcarnarn

I'm the same exact way, same with ball size pre trt at least. I think my flacid is mostly smaller on trt. I think a certain hormone being elevated is the issue. could be too much estrogen or too much DHT. The only time I had consistent good hangs was when I tried an AI monotherapy a few years ago. But who knows, could be prolactin, cortisol, hydration or a good hang is the perfect combination

Gman86

I know exactly what ur saying. And I agree, I’ve had a really good hanging flaccid penis even when it’s cold, as well as a shriveled up flaccid penis when it’s warm, so temp doesn’t seem to be a factor with me either. I think it has a lot to do with what @thatcarnarn was saying. I think it’s most likely due to either E2 or prolactin being out of balance, most likely too high, but I would imagine low E2 could effect one’s flaccid hang as well, not sure about low prolactin tho. Low prolactin might have a positive effect in that regard. And not sure about high DHT effecting a flaccid penis negatively, but u never know. Think it has more to do with E2 and prolactin tho, if I had to guess

Does ur flaccid penis hang correlate with ur testicles/ scrotum that u’ve noticed? For instance, when ur penis is hanging well, does ur scrotum seem to be more relaxed and possibly ur testicles a tiny bigger? And then the opposite. Ever notice when ur penis isn’t hanging well and is more shriveled up while flaccid that ur scrotum is higher and tight, and testicles possibly seem a little smaller?

RickB

I know exactly what ur saying. And I agree, I’ve had a really good hanging flaccid penis even when it’s cold, as well as a shriveled up flaccid penis when it’s warm, so temp doesn’t seem to be a factor with me either. I think it has a lot to do with what @thatcarnarn was saying. I think it’s most likely due to either E2 or prolactin being out of balance, most likely too high, but I would imagine low E2 could effect one’s flaccid hang as well, not sure about low prolactin tho. Low prolactin might have a positive effect in that regard. And not sure about high DHT effecting a flaccid penis negatively, but u never know. Think it has more to do with E2 and prolactin tho, if I had to guess

Does ur flaccid penis hang correlate with ur testicles/ scrotum that u’ve noticed? For instance, when ur penis is hanging well, does ur scrotum seem to be more relaxed and possibly ur testicles a tiny bigger? And then the opposite. Ever notice when ur penis isn’t hanging well and is more shriveled up while flaccid that ur scrotum is higher and tight, and testicles possibly seem a little smaller?
I haven't noticed a correlation between my penis and testicles, but I will definitely monitor. Good idea. Thanks.

Gman86

I haven't noticed a correlation between my penis and testicles, but I will definitely monitor. Good idea. Thanks.
Sounds good. Currently my penis is definitely not hanging that well flaccid, and my scrotum is high and tight all the time, and testicles seem pretty small. I feel like when I’ve had times where my penis hung really nicely flaccid my scrotum also would be pretty relaxed, and testicles were slightly bigger. So I’m curious if others find that these things correlate as well

thatcarnarn

@thatcarnarn same question to u, do u notice that ur scrotum/ testicles seem to correlate with how well ur penis is hanging flaccid?
Yeah good point here. There is a strong correlation between the two. Small, hard and lifeless flaccid always has a tight scrotum. Sometimes I wonder if it is due to a lack of bloodflow from an enlarged/aggravated prostate from elevated E2 or DHT. Or sometimes I wonder if it is estrogen taking up receptor sites

Seth

I know every guy has fluctuations, but I wonder if mine are extreme - as far as how often and as far as how much. Sometimes it's shriveled; sometimes it's loose but small and light weight; sometimes it's healthy and full; and sometimes it's big to the point where I wish I could immediately teleport to a nude beach.

I was like this before trt, and it's still happening now. (It did seem that when I first started trt my penis was on the larger end most of the time though.) Now it's back to the fluctuations, and while I haven't gotten to the point of making a log or charting things, it doesn't seem that room temperature, body temperature, horniness, last sexual activity, hydration, diet, etc. have any correlation with the fluctuations.

Is this normal? Is this the type of thing that penis exercises, and whatever else people do, are supposed to fix? I know a lot depends on blood flow, but I don't see how that can be the full answer. Going from small to large seems blood flow related, but wth is going on when it's shriveled-small vs loose-small?
Mine does the same thing. Something I have noticed is when I exercise nude, which I often do at home, my penis and testicles seem to get very relaxed and hang way lower and fuller. Since you mentioned a nude beach, I have experienced that same thing when at a nude outdoor area. I'm always surprised at how much bigger and loose I seem when nude outdoors. I'm just average size, but in these instances, my penis hangs almost as long as it is when erect. Wish it was that way all the time.

Gman86

Mine does the same thing. Something I have noticed is when I exercise nude, which I often do at home, my penis and testicles seem to get very relaxed and hang way lower and fuller. Since you mentioned a nude beach, I have experienced that same thing when at a nude outdoor area. I'm always surprised at how much bigger and loose I seem when nude outdoors. I'm just average size, but in these instances, my penis hangs almost as long as it is when erect. Wish it was that way all the time.
Any theories on why it hangs better while exercising naked and while outside nude?

Gman86

Yeah good point here. There is a strong correlation between the two. Small, hard and lifeless flaccid always has a tight scrotum. Sometimes I wonder if it is due to a lack of bloodflow from an enlarged/aggravated prostate from elevated E2 or DHT. Or sometimes I wonder if it is estrogen taking up receptor sites
I know for a fact high E2 can be a culprit, but never thought about an enlarged prostate being to blame. In my case I don’t think it’s lack of blood flow. My erections are just fine, and I’m 35 and a health freak and exercise regular, and BP is good. Think in my case it just has something to do with elevated E2 and/or prolactin. Guess high DHT could contribute, but I’ve had high DHT for years, even when my penis and scrotum hung well, so I think it’s less likely that high DHT is contributing to the way my penis and testicles are hanging atm

Seth

Any theories on why it hangs better while exercising naked and while outside nude?
The only thing I can thing of is that it's not confined. When exercising nude, for example, my dick is hanging free, swinging and flopping around, especially if I am doing the treadmill or jumping rope.

Anonymon

My flaccid variation alters immediately with thyroid hormone intervention in often unpredictable ways. Even if it’s shriveled and almost disappeared when flaccid though, if I’m feeling okay I can get rock hard in a funky place within seconds, so I never much cared. I’m only naked around people I’d have sex with anyway so it’s not like they don’t know it grows. I’d probably be embarrassed in a locker room or something but in the sack it’s still big so I got over it.

Jucaro

That is true for me also.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching