Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

if I'm following up correctly your SHBG did increase with smaller fish oil dose, correct?
I don't really recall what it was years ago when I tested it. It was somewhere between 12-15 (maybe up to 17,I just know it was in the teens). I also wasn't of fish oil long enough I don't think for that to have made the difference if there was one. I was only at reduced dish oil dose for 4 days, then off completely for a week.

TorontoTRT

Speaking from personal experience, fish oil and omegas do not lower your SHBG. I average an SHBG around 32 and the lowest it’s been is 28. This is with 4 grams omega 3 a day plus 13 mg boron. Studies don’t always translate to real life.

GreenMachineX

Speaking from personal experience, fish oil and omegas do not lower your SHBG. I average an SHBG around 32 and the lowest it’s been is 28. This is with 4 grams omega 3 a day plus 13 mg boron. Studies don’t always translate to real life.
That's 4 grams specifically epa/dha?

GreenMachineX

No updates on the SHBG level, but I've posted about my severe insomnia the past 10 months, which started shortly after creating this thread. The past 2 days I've increased my fish oil dose back to 2g EPA/DHA and slept great last night. Granted, probably too quick for response so I'll keep updating, but I actually slept hard and dreamed. I also had several hours yesterday evening I felt like a normal human being...not overstimulated, anxious, depressed, or any of the other things I've been dealing with the past year. Praying it continues and fish oil was the answer (or at least something to help mask whatever is going on until I can figure out what's actually happening).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me