First trip on TRT quick check list

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I have read so many different opinions about this topic that i decided to open this thread just to make sure i am doing everything right.
Tomorrow i am traveling inside the US and i am taking with me: testosterone cypionate, hcg, dhea, thyroid, needles and syringe. I put everything in a clear plastic bag and will put everything in my carry on bag. So a few questions:
- Is that ok to take all the medications with me inside the airplane? Everything has the prescription label on them with my name, doctor's name etc.
- Is that ok to take the syringes as well? I am taking 2 insulin pins only.
- Do i really need to put the HCG in a insulin cooler? Or if i use a FRIO bag just to keep it cool during the travel time i will be ok? At the hotel i will put the HCG in the fridge. So HCG would stay inside the FRIO bag at around 65-70 degrees for 7 hours roughly before going back to the fridge. I heard that HCG is stable for a couple of day in room temperature not sure of true.
- Do i need to remove the bag with the medications during TSA screening and disclose i have medication with me and syringes? Or i just leave it inside my backpack and dont say anything?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DrewAZ

Jeez. I'm just getting started on my TRT and I really hope that the medications aren't so sensitive that they require refrigeration. I travel extensively and many hotels do not have refrigerators in the rooms!

Thanks for starting this topic I'll be following along with great interest (and trepidation!).

I have no trouble from the TSA traveling in the US with my meds. I try to make sure that I have the script labels and only the syringes I need for the duration but in five trips this year TSA hasn't blinked an eye at my meds, they don't ask. You'll have to have a separate baggy for meds and toiletries and I have it all right there for inspection. As far as refrigerating HCG you can get some travel cooler type thing but if it's just a week or less I skip that HCG and not mess with keeping it cool.

CoastWatcher

Only once, going onto Russia, did anyone - a Russian customs agent - ask for backup. Traveling in your own country should pose no problems. Vince Carter's suggestions are sensible.

ERO

Thanks Vince. So basically you remove the meds like you would do with a laptop and put in the bin for inspection?

I have traveled quite a bit within the US and I always have my meds in a baggie inside my camera bag and have never had to take them out or be asked about them - I just drop the entire bag in the tray. Definitely keep them in their prescription bottles with your name on them as others have said. Also, I usually skip the HCG because of the refrigeration needs. I week without HCG is not a big deal, or you can get one of the travel bags designed for diabetics - it has a plastic container of blue ice that you freeze and then pack in with your HCG to keep it cool. Of course you need a place to re-freeze it for the return trip and a refrigerator at your destination for that to work well.

HealthMan

Just passed security. I left everything in my back pack. Passed through the X-ray no problems or questions asked. My wife got stopped because of the baby formula in her bag!

bigfred32

I travel frequently including international and dont do anything different with my T as I do with my daily vitamins or meds. Never had an issue. I do keep the T in the prescrition box with labeling but beyond that I dont even remove it from my carryon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me