First time use of Trimix yesterday

Buy Lab Tests Online

ah76

Hi, all. For the first time yesterday, I injected Trimix at the Doctor's office, a .05mL dose, and it worked great. One thing I noticed though, was that the corpus spongiosum, the spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra, did NOT seem to get hard in the least. Is this normal? Not worried, just curious. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

Hi, all. For the first time yesterday, I injected Trimix at the Doctor's office, a .05mL dose, and it worked great. One thing I noticed though, was that the corpus spongiosum, the spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra, did NOT seem to get hard in the least. Is this normal? Not worried, just curious. Thanks.
I'd say it's normal. You're injecting into the corpus cavernosum, right?

ah76

I'd say it's normal. You're injecting into the corpus cavernosum, right?
Hi. Yes, I am indeed. Not only have I noticed the spongiosum not getting the least bit hard, also the head of my penis doesn't get hard a bit, either. My results were great. The erection lasted 1 hour 45 minutes, then it started to go down, so a total of approximately 2 hours from start to finish.

VacationMan

So it's pressure from the cavernosum that causes the glans to expand. Kegels man...kegels.

You should also try PT-141 (peptide). The time for it to kick in isn't all that predictable, but when it does...woah boy!

ah76

I will ask my Dr. about the PT-141. I am on testosterone as well, but still suffer from low libido for whatever reason, so maybe the PT-141 will help.

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

If I massage the injection site firmly, Ill get a better erection. The first time I injected, I had the strangest looking erection, small head.

Also, when you actually get aroused because you are having sex, your erection will be much better than the one you got in the doctors office.

Last edited:

VacationMan

You most definitely want to massage it in for a few minutes after the injection. @DixieWrecked is right - add arousal to it and...BAM!

Even so, I've found that PT-141 gives me a more natural feeling erection...and with a relatively short refractory period...then again...then another short refractory period...then again...then...you get this gist, right?

DorianGray

... The first time I injected, I had the strangest looking erection, small head...

I did not notice this the first time I used trimix, but this last time, I experienced this also. Even doing Kegels, I couldn't get it to enlarge. Whereas, without trimix, I can really expand it easily. Why would trimix block blood flow to the glans like that?

You most definitely want to massage it in for a few minutes after the injection. @DixieWrecked is right - add arousal to it and...BAM!

Even so, I've found that PT-141 gives me a more natural feeling erection...and with a relatively short refractory period...then again...then another short refractory period...then again...then...you get this gist, right?
Are you taking PT-141 by itself, or mixed with something? What dose works for you? May I ask where you obtain it? Prescription required?

VacationMan

Keep in mind, I'm on HRT - so testosterone, HCG, etc. That helps, but isn't always the final answer. No matter what I take, it's always going to be "stacked" on top of HRT.

When I take a shot of PT-141, I'm using it alone. Started at a 0.10 cc dose (about 1 mg) and adjusted until I found what works best for me (which happens to be 0.15 cc - about 1.5 mg). I have tried doses all the way up to 2.5 mg. Net effect of higher doses? Doesn't really change how effective it is [for me], it's just that higher doses tend to "kick in" sooner. For me, a 1 mg dose takes about 8 to 12 hours to kick in. A 1.5 mg dose - about 5 to 6 hours. A 2.0 mg dose - about 3 to 4 hours. I did find that a dose above 2.0 mg gave me considerable nausea.

So for me, 1.5 mg seems to work best. I take said shot then the wife and I go out to dinner (date night). By the time we get home...[giggity-giggity].

Main thing: Start low and titrate up until you find your optimal dose.

PT-141 is marked off-label for male use, but some physicians will still prescribe it for males. It -is- a prescription medication. I get mine through Defy Medical, who also prescribes all my HRT medications. PT-141 isn't cheap!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me