First time getting thyroid labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on trt for 5 years. Never have gotten the energy, mood, and libido boost from it. Are these numbers anything I should address?

Attachments

• A3529372-F830-4DF5-A4B8-B699B71780E4.png
    A3529372-F830-4DF5-A4B8-B699B71780E4.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 43
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Unfortunately we have no idea how much of the active hormone (Free T3) is floating around in your bloodstream.

You haven't described your lifestyle at all. I see a lot of guys only looking at hormones to solves their problems without putting in any work, don't excersise, have a horrible diet and don't get enough sleep.

If this is you, it doesn't get any better and in time it can only get worse.

Last edited:

Anonymon

I’ll second that free T3 is the relevant metric if you’re considering thyroid. Most guys that don’t ’feel’ TRT aren’t feeling it because their thyroid and/or adrenals can’t keep up, the theory being that it’ll bottleneck your benefits.

I’m 6’2. 230lbs and lean. Clean diet. In the gym 5-6 days a week. On 200/week cyp
test and 250iu hcg m/w/f. Total test is 1068. Free test 240. Estradiol 51. No AI.

free test is extremely high so I’ll be bringing my weekly dosage down to 150 and will be rechecking free t and estradiol. I’m not a fan of AI so I’ll lower my dosage accordingly.

yes, I know my e2 is high but I don’t feel much different in terms of libido, than when it’s in range of 25.

so what thyroid test should I have check? Just need to add total t3?

Anonymon

I’m 6’2. 230lbs and lean. Clean diet. In the gym 5-6 days a week. On 200/week cyp
test and 250iu hcg m/w/f. Total test is 1068. Free test 240. Estradiol 51. No AI.

free test is extremely high so I’ll be bringing my weekly dosage down to 150 and will be rechecking free t and estradiol. I’m not a fan of AI so I’ll lower my dosage accordingly.

yes, I know my e2 is high but I don’t feel much different in terms of libido, than when it’s in range of 25.

so what thyroid test should I have check? Just need to add total t3?
Pretty much. If you want to be hyper thorough, throw in reverse T3.

If you’re interested in making thyroid changes, you might want to wait on adjusting your test dose. Higher test does seemingly increase thyroid requirements (they do for me and that’s been a challenge for me), but it would be hard to gauge what was doing what if you did that alongside potentially trying thyroid hormones. Thyroid can take a month or more of adjusting doses to gauge, on the higher end if you’re slowly going up in dosage, and if you go down on test, you’re looking at least at a month of evaluating that, with going down being harder than going up for most guys.

Your TT and FT and E2 all seem to be ideal for what makes most people seemingly feel ‘energized’ on TRT. If you increased your thyroid, your SHBG would typically go up, and lower your free T and raise your TT on that same dose.

I’d advise being patient and making one change at a time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me