First subq burns.

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been going in the thighs and shoulder shallow IM and just started subq today in my love handle after the shot it burned like alcohol was in there for a couple minutes. Is this usual?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It could be a little pain from the alcohol. Are you injecting testosterone Sub-Q or HCG.
Cyp. Just started with defy and she told me to start subq. Still waiting for my first shipment from them. I'm a little overweight. 5'10" and like 220 with muscle from working construction.they are starting me at 40mg EOD They gave me dim and anastrazole up to 4 times a week. Hcg

SubQ is worth trying but if your former injection method was working I wouldn't stray from it.
I'm using a 28g-1/2" needle SubQ.
Also I have only been injecting IM for about 28 days and I'm now changing my dose from 100mg a week split up 3 times to 40mg eod. So are there any reasons why I shouldn't go with sub q? I'm already changing everything up and adding HCG.

Nashtide

I have been doing subQ for almost four years. The only time I ever experience the burning sensation is if I inject into belly fat. It never happens if I use the areas around my hips.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me