First round labs in

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ericd306

So I’m 40, 8 weeks into TRT at 80mg twice per week. Feeling really good. Had about 2 weeks in. The middle where I felt like I reverted and then went back up to feeling like I did 10 years ago again. Went into this with TT 460 and SHBG at 67. No HCG, no AI. Prior to this, I was on Clomid monotherapy for 8 years and slowly started to work less and less as my SHBG crept up. Cal with Defy this afternoon. I’m a little wary about jumping to an AI as on Clomid 0.1mg per 1.5 Anastrozole per 1.5 weeks put my E2 at 22. I respond strongly.

Overall, my cholesterol, glucose, and IGF numbers really improved. It’s the E2 that probably needs to be discussed, but perhaps I can move to more frequent injections as my SHBG has come down as I do feel peaks and valleys between shots. Also, any concern about my Hematocrit? It’s gone from 47.3 pre TRT to 48.6. I’ve read many stories about this and worried this will be a limiting factor for me. As always, thanks!

1E058D2D-E776-444A-9FB6-540E1153EF3D.png
65BA0D9D-C1A6-4D34-B521-D298489AB852.jpeg
D25B20B2-A9C7-459D-BDBE-0D5B6F1CE85B.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hopefully you will be successful in your protocol. It should take some tweaking to get it right. Will you be adding HCG into the mix?

Ericd306

Not yet. Trying to keep it simple. We’re done with kids and I don’t care about atrophy. Yes, I know there are other benefits but trying to start simple.

Loki

You could do a compounded very low does of AI. I have used .1 and .25 of a MG per week.. My estrogen tends to creep up just like yours. I don't mind it running high, I just want to take it down a little. Definitely don't want to tank it... I give blood once a year and my hematocrit is always 50.... T and IGF-1 look strong...

CoastWatcher

You raised a question about hematocrit. You should certainly keep an eye on your hematocrit, but it’s not presenting any challenges at this point.

You know you really haven't said that there's a problem with how you feel, etc etc besides noting some numbers on a lab test which is typically a flawed position to take...treating based on numbers. In light of that, would be a mistake to introduce an AI.

Ericd306

My morning wood went away, mostly. Little bit of water retention. Otherwise I feel good. I spoke with defy today and I told them that I don’t want to go to an AI. So we landed on moving me to three days per week from twice per week at the same total weekly dosage to see if that brings E2 down a bit on its own.

S1W

To be fair to Defy, in my case at least I'm happy that they aren't sticklers about the range. I don't feel like I get much benefit from TRT until I'm at or above the top of the range.

After realizing that, I asked my doc if he would be open to a slight dosage increase, just to see how I felt since I seem to feel better with higher numbers. He said no.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me