First post, long time student

Buy Lab Tests Online

Warrior!

This is my first post, but I've been learning from you all for years. I've been on TRT for about 6 years. I have always gone to the clinic and had them administer my injection once per week. I decided that I would rather start doing self-inject from home. They have given me enough pre-filled syringes for a month. I want to put a couple of weeks worth in an empty sterile vial. I know that when removing solution from a vial, you put an equal measure of air in, but when putting solution into a vial, would you pull air out, before or after you put the solution in?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
This is my first post, but I've been learning from you all for years. I've been on TRT for about 6 years. I have always gone to the clinic and had them administer my injection once per week. I decided that I would rather start doing self-inject from home. They have given me enough pre-filled syringes for a month. I want to put a couple of weeks worth in an empty sterile vial. I know that when removing solution from a vial, you put an equal measure of air in, but when putting solution into a vial, would you pull air out, before or after you put the solution in?
Yes, you would pull air out. Just the reverse of drawing out testosterone.

Vince

Super Moderator
You would waste an extra syringe just for that? And if you create too much of a vacuum you may lose some of it when withdrawing the needle. No, taking out the excess air should be done after or during the injection into the vial.
I wasn't judging him, just answering his questions. I take some the vacuum out of my vial, before I add anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me