first month on TRT bloods

Buy Lab Tests Online

mlc2010

Hey all. Started my TRT due to high SHBG, Im from UK so had to source my own. anyway,
had it in my cupboard for a year, been on it for 4 weeks. 125mg a week for first 3 weeks, then 200mg in last week, including the 100 I injected the night before the test to check if its legit
TESTOSTERONE - 96.1 (8.64 - 29)
SHBG - 35.7 (18.3 - 54.1)
OESTRADIOL - 214 (41 - 159)
FREE TESTOSTERONE - 3.02 (0.2 - 0.62)
PROLACTIN - 437 (86 - 324)
FSH - <0.3 (1.5 - 12.4)
LH - <0.3 (1.7 - 8.6)

higher than I expected, but bloods were drawn day after 100mg. I will now take 100mg a week and get more bloods in 4 weeks a few days after injection

do we expect the estrogen to come down? I'm also taking 500iu HCG a week ( 2 x 250 )
I presume the high prolactin is due to raise estrogen as I had a pit MRI a few years back which was clear
my SHBG has come down from 60 to 35 which is good

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mlc2010

You're doing it all wrong so your labs really don't matter, and only 4 weeks...injected the night before...steady dosing, 6 weeks or more, labs are due right before your scheduled injection...

I agree, but this was merely a test to check if my test is legit, which confirms. Now I can proceed as normal. I'm guessing I can disregard these labs for now? I find it interesting that my test is that high from 200mg in one week

mlc2010

There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to begin.

I know, I know, I hear you

I'm going to continue on 50mg 2x a week and wait 6 weeks and retest, get the test done before my next shot. This is TEST E btw

I had high SHBG so I was leaning towards 100mg all at once, but I will go with the 2x a week and see where my levels are

Gman86

Ya just do 50mg 2x/ week for like 5-6 weeks and get bloods done again. Just do the labs the morning of your injection, prior to injecting the testosterone.

So how are you feeling?

gaz7718

Interested to also understand your reason for starting trt, which was to address high shbg.

Are you trying any other methods less dramatic to assist with this such as boron supplements?

mlc2010

Interested to also understand your reason for starting trt, which was to address high shbg.

Are you trying any other methods less dramatic to assist with this such as boron supplements?

I tried in the past and I remember it not lowering SHBG at all in my bloodwork

mlc2010

Ya just do 50mg 2x/ week for like 5-6 weeks and get bloods done again. Just do the labs the morning of your injection, prior to injecting the testosterone.

So how are you feeling?

not much change tbh. having a hard time getting too sleep, little bit of increased appetite, gained 3lbs in a month

Paul M

Yes lol. My TT went from 720 to around 2750 but the blood test in the UK doesn't differentiate between testosterone and nandrolone. My FT raised sevenfold.

Gman86

Yes lol. My TT went from 720 to around 2750 but the blood test in the UK doesn't differentiate between testosterone and nandrolone. My FT raised sevenfold.

Ohhhh, u must be the guy from the other thread. Your free T went up to like 90 right?

I’m going to call quest diagnostics tomorrow actually to ask them if the free T test I’ve been getting is LC/MS/MS as well. If not I’m gonna request the sensitive test as well. I know the total T test has to be LC/MS/MS for it to differentiate between testosterone and nandrolone, so I would assume the free T test would have the same issue, and would also have to be the LC/MS/MS version. That’s if it’s a direct free T test. If it’s a calculated free T test it obviously wouldn’t matter.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me