First impression since starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDCNINJA

I started taking Leo/Livo thyroid meds, DHEA, Test-Cyp and HCG on Saturday. These are my first impressions:

For the first time in a very long time, I have managed to go the whole day without taking a nap.

My sleep is deeper and I am not waking up very much if at all in the middle of the night to pee. Being on a CPAP machine, this is priceless.

I have a great deal more energy.

The dark circles under my eyes are starting to change and fade.

I had a morning erection the other day for the first time in a very long time.

Granted, I'm not on a very big dose (10mg ED) of testosterone and HCG (100 IU ED) but I think together with the thyroid meds, it's making an impact on the quality of my life.

Two side effects:

I'm able to push myself a hell of a lot of harder and further on my daily swims resulting in a lot more stiffness/aches/soreness. That, however, will pass if I am able to stick to going to the pool every day.

My appetite has greatly increased. As I'm obese, I'm going to have to come up with a plan for that.

Reading through this forum, I've read about the honeymoon period of TRT. I wouldn't say that I'm on a honeymoon quite yet, but I certainly feel better, however, small, than I have in a very long time. It may have been as long as 35 years since I've felt this good emotionally.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

This is all very good and encouraging. Don’t be surprised if, reasonably soon, your journey on the TRT highway gets a bit bumpy. Your endogenous testosterone, low as it might be, isn’t fully shit down and your pumping 10mg of exogenous testosterone in every day. Happiness.

The dialing in process can present its own set of challenges. They can be met.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me