First day gym opened in Illinois

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

I was off 3 months, that is the longest I can remember NOT going to the gym in the last 15 years. I have done cardio, bike riding, walking, yard work.

Gym allowed NO masks during workout, pleasant surprise, pool, showers, spa, lockers still closed, which I expected was going to be the case. It was pretty empty, but the club didn't advertise reopening widely, I learned first about it from someone walking away from the close gym a couple of days ago who told me it was going to open 6AM Friday. No advanced notice that I saw about the reopening.

Did a full body workout, what I found interesting.

Major muscles like thighs, abs, shoulders were maybe 10% weaker, but I was trying to take it easy and not push to what I know was my previous max. Stretching I was a little more tight in my thighs than before.

But triceps and trapezius were weaker, these are muscles I don't use a lot nor need to push hard in normal life like yardwork, so the gym is the main place I work those muscles hard. This showed as weaker.

No doubt I will be sore.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The gyms in Wisconsin have been open now for a month or so. My wife likes to go to the gym. I like working out at home and I have a nice home gym. Hopefully we all stay safe and avoid the covid-19.

Vvs1

I was off 3 months, that is the longest I can remember NOT going to the gym in the last 15 years. I have done cardio, bike riding, walking, yard work.

Gym allowed NO masks during workout, pleasant surprise, pool, showers, spa, lockers still closed, which I expected was going to be the case. It was pretty empty, but the club didn't advertise reopening widely, I learned first about it from someone walking away from the close gym a couple of days ago who told me it was going to open 6AM Friday. No advanced notice that I saw about the reopening.

Did a full body workout, what I found interesting.

Major muscles like thighs, abs, shoulders were maybe 10% weaker, but I was trying to take it easy and not push to what I know was my previous max. Stretching I was a little more tight in my thighs than before.

But triceps and trapezius were weaker, these are muscles I don't use a lot nor need to push hard in normal life like yardwork, so the gym is the main place I work those muscles hard. This showed as weaker.

No doubt I will be sore.

No way I could ever tolerate living in Illinois. Pritzky boy is the biggest hypocrite.

A power rack, 500 lb + of weights, 3 pull-up bars, inversion table, dip rack, dumbbells up to 50 lb., A place for calf exercises, hyperextension rack, hamstring rack, I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Sounds nice!

I have a squat rack/pullup bar/dip bar with ~500 lbs of weight as well. Everything you need!

Cips1975

June 29 was my first day back in the gym. I tell you what, I didn’t miss it much during quarantine as I kept active as I could with home workouts, BUT, it sure does feel good to be back. I got 2 workouts in last week and 4 workouts In this week maybe 5 if I go in Saturday. Like most, easing into it. Did total body for the first couple workouts. Moderate weights and moderate intensity. Now moving to a upper / lower split to add some more volume. That’s my fav split. Muscle soreness is minimal, likely due to staying active during shutdown. Hamstrings were tight though. First couple sets of leg curls and they were cramping already. My only concern kinda is that 80% of peeps are not wearing masks at my gym. I am still wearing as much as I can tolerate. The only time I take it off is if I am on a cardio machine and folks are distanced. In the free weight area, it’s been pretty crowded. Each to their own. I have been getting use to the mask while doing good working sets, breathing better or learning how to manage my breath. The first 2 workouts I was like ‘ damn, how can you workout with these things ‘ lol.

fifty

Random note: The Adidas mask is the best I’ve found for working out. I’ve worn one exercising outside for 2hrs and been fine. And I have tried at least 6 different masks.

Magnolua

The longest time I ever went to a gym, was a month, lol. I mean it’s not something I’m very proud of, but also, I don’t wanna lie about it. I am a lazy fat ass. During the quarantine, I have exercised three or four times using free workouts from https://fitbodybuzz.com/best-calf-raise-machine-reviews/, but I haven’t seen any changes, so I stopped. I never had the eggs to exercise regularly. If there is anyone who knows the struggle, and more importantly, knows how to overcome it. PLEASE SHARE! I BEG YOU!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching