First blood work after adding Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

Added 80mg nandrolone decanote to my current protocol of 100mg testosterone cypionate a week

Total Testosterone 1491 (264-916)
Free Testosterone 87.07 (5-21)
Estradiol 21.5 (8-35)
Hematocrit 56.1 (37.5-51)
Cholesterol Total 168 (100-199)
HDL 41 (>39)
Triglycerides 107 (0-149)
LDL 107 (0-99)

Prior labs without nandrolone

Total Testosterone 904 (264-916)
Free Testosterone 22.6 (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol 19.7 (8-35)
Hematocrit 48.9 (37.5-51)
Cholesterol Total 174 (100-199)
HDL 37 (>39)
Triglycerides 119 (0-149)
LDL 113 (0-99)

kind of weird FT is that high. LDL a bit higher than before. Hematocrit too high so i will stop using it

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Loki

Is this at your peak or trough? Tell me what days you do your shots and what day this lab was done... Do you give blood? When I took Nandralone the highest I got was 51 but one time of giving blood resolved it.

HealthMan

Is this at your peak or trough? Tell me what days you do your shots and what day this lab was done... Do you give blood? When I took Nandralone the highest I got was 51 but one time of giving blood resolved it.
Trough. I haven’t donated blood in years. HCt normally sits around 48-49. So def nandrolone has a big impact on my HCT

ERO

My joints improved like 70%. I started using because of that
That is impressive! I am getting to the point where I have some chronic joint pain and back pain so I hope to try it after my next Defy consult. I generally don't feel anything from anything on my protocol so I have my fingers crossed.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Nandrolone will make T to appear higher unless you get the more expensive LC/MS test. It will also decrease triglycerides.

You could try splitting up the ND into smaller daily injections if you are willing. My HCT crept up to 53, and Defy changed my protocol to inject ND 20mg on each weekday (I was on 100mg/week) instead of doing it twice a week. My HCT actually ended up being less than before I had started the Nandrolone.

HealthMan

Nandrolone will make T to appear higher unless you get the more expensive LC/MS test. It will also decrease triglycerides.

You could try splitting up the ND into smaller daily injections if you are willing. My HCT crept up to 53, and Defy changed my protocol to inject ND 20mg on each weekday (I was on 100mg/week) instead of doing it twice a week. My HCT actually ended up being less than before I had started the Nandrolone.
Thanks Jason. Daily or more frequent injections never worked for me to lower HCT (although i only tested this with testosterone alone) I am thinking about changing my dosage to 60mg testosterone + 40mg nandrolone instead of 100mg testosterone + 80mg nandrolone and see if the joint benefits remain and if i feel well. Pretty confident that at this lower dose HCT wont be a problem. Also at this lower dose i think i will be able to drop the anastrozole. So worth a shot. If everything fails i go back to my original protocol which was working great but joint pain was killing me.
I scheduled a consultation for later this month so lets see

HealthMan

What is your testosterone dosage and injection schedule?

Gman86

Here’s an interview with Dr. Lichten, he’s a huge fan of nandrolone. IIRC, he mentions something about the mechanism by which nandrolone frees up testosterone. I think it has something to do with SHBG, I forget. Great interview tho imo. But Jason is right, as far as total T goes, the standard non sensitive test isn’t sensitive enough to recognize nandrolone as a different molecule, so it just thinks it’s more testosterone in ur system and will just add the testosterone and nandrolone together that’s in ur system. The sensitive testosterone test is sensitive enough to know the difference, and will only pick up the testosterone in ur system. Not sure if it’s the same concept with free T, or if nandrolone actually increases free T through another process like dr Lichten states in the video

Gman86

Any idea the mechanism by which nandrolone lowers triglycerides?

Also, what’s ur thoughts about the studies on the negative long term effects of nandrolone on the cardiovascular system and it also causing neurotoxicity? Do u personally think it’s safe to use indefinitely? Are these studies possibly just the result of nandrolone being used by itself and not producing enough E2 to balance out the androgens in the system?

HealthMan

Here’s an interview with Dr. Lichten, he’s a huge fan of nandrolone. IIRC, he mentions something about the mechanism by which nandrolone frees up testosterone. I think it has something to do with SHBG, I forget. Great interview tho imo. But Jason is right, as far as total T goes, the standard non sensitive test isn’t sensitive enough to recognize nandrolone as a different molecule, so it just thinks it’s more testosterone in ur system and will just add the testosterone and nandrolone together that’s in ur system. The sensitive testosterone test is sensitive enough to know the difference, and will only pick up the testosterone in ur system. Not sure if it’s the same concept with free T, or if nandrolone actually increases free T through another process like dr Lichten states in the video

Yup. I knew thar about TT but also wondering if same applies to FT (which it should) but just the magnitude of the change is huge compared to the change in TT. TT less than 2x while FT almost 4x higher

Gman86

Yup. I knew thar about TT but also wondering if same applies to FT (which it should) but just the magnitude of the change is huge compared to the change in TT. TT less than 2x while FT almost 4x higher

Ya so maybe dr Lichten is right. I think he mentions something about nandrolone binding to SHBG which frees up more T or something like that. I just know he claims that nandrolone will free up more testosterone

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Ya so maybe dr Lichten is right. I think he mentions something about nandrolone binding to SHBG which frees up more T or something like that. I just know he claims that nandrolone will free up more testosterone
Seems to be the opposite. Nandrolone has only a fraction of testosterone's affinity for SHBG. Therefore it is free nandrolone that will be relatively high.

Gman86

Seems to be the opposite. Nandrolone has only a fraction of testosterone's affinity for SHBG. Therefore it is free nandrolone that will be relatively high.

Oh maybe that was it. So maybe nandrolone binds very weakly to SHBG, and therefore a lot of it ends up as free androgens, and the free T direct test isn’t sensitive and recognizes those free androgens as free testosterone

madman

Super Moderator
Added 80mg nandrolone decanote to my current protocol of 100mg testosterone cypionate a week

Estradiol 21.5 (8-35)
HDL 41 (>39)
LDL 107 (0-99)

Estradiol 19.7 (8-35)
HDL 37 (>39)
LDL 113 (0-99)

kind of weird FT is that high. LDL a bit higher than before. Hematocrit too high so i will stop using it.

Nandrolone has a very low affinity for SHBG, about 5% of that of T and 1% of that of DHT.

If anything nandrolone has a stronger binding affinity to the AR and can displace T.

What seems odd on 1st set labs (T+ND) that you did not test TT (LC/MS-MS) as you stated (are you sure?) because FT looks to have been tested using one of the most accurate assays Equilibrium Ultrafiltration judging by the reference range you posted 5-21.

This is the same reference range (5.00-21.00 ng/dL) used on Labcorps FT (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) assay with TT (LC/MS-MS).

Screenshot (3768).png

To top it off that if this was the case then it is pointless to try to even compare FT results on the 1st set of labs (T+ND protocol) with FT results on the 2nd set of labs (T only protocol) because FT was tested using the piss poor direct immunoassay judging by the reference range you posted 8.7-25.1.

This is the same reference range (8.7-25.1 pg/mL) used on Labcorps FT Direct analog enzyme immunoassay (EIA).
Screenshot (3769).png

Now the s**t kicker here is if your 1st set of labs (T+ND) was tested using the most accurate assays for TT/FT then you should not get an inflated result when using nandrolone.

Keep in mind that even on a T only protocol with a TT 1500 ng/dL one could easily have an absurdly high FT (accurate assays) not too far off from the results you posted in the first set of labs (if your TT/FT was tested using the most accurate assays).

To me judging by the reference range 5-21 posted in your 1st set of labs your FT was done by Equilibrium Ultrafiltration which would mean TT was LC/MS-MS.

madman

Super Moderator

Estradiol 21.5 (8-35)
HDL 41 (>39)
LDL 107 (0-99)

Estradiol 19.7 (8-35)
HDL 37 (>39)
LDL 113 (0-99)

kind of weird FT is that high. LDL a bit higher than before. Hematocrit too high so i will stop using it

Having high/very high FT is going to drive up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me