Finding Pregnyl in FL

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cynice49

Hey guys,
So I recently just got a new Rx for my Pregnyl. I have been having issues with filling my previous Pregnyl script due to back order and constant issues with CVS specialty pharmacy, so I just wanted to ask before I submit my script anywhere, where are you guys filling up your Pregnyl rxs? I live in north east Florida if that helps any. I attempted empower a while back but my dr wouldn’t write for the 12,000iu to match the script needed at empower and would only stick with the Pregnyl 10k iu. Thank you guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JD305

Hey guys,
So I recently just got a new Rx for my Pregnyl. I have been having issues with filling my previous Pregnyl script due to back order and constant issues with CVS specialty pharmacy, so I just wanted to ask before I submit my script anywhere, where are you guys filling up your Pregnyl rxs? I live in north east Florida if that helps any. I attempted empower a while back but my dr wouldn’t write for the 12,000iu to match the script needed at empower and would only stick with the Pregnyl 10k iu. Thank you guys
im in SE florida and hcg has been reclassified as a controlled substance so now only a few companies can make it. empower was the best, aside from Pregnyl, but im in the same boat as you.

T

tareload

Options...

Example of local specialty pharmacy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones