Finasteride victim

Buy Lab Tests Online

kaisus

hi guys
i'am a 27 year old male ,suffered from hairloss from when i was 16 year old(srsly),i always had exess dht level i'am extremly hairy and suffered from acne and oily skin,scalp
5 years ago i decided to take finesteride(proscar) and one year later i was amazed by the results,i regained 80%,gained muscle mass without training,skin quality improoved sex drive incraisedand sest of life returned with a revenge (it was like if i was on steroid)
i think that the exess dht caused me to have low t before i took propecia(i was skinny,and laking comfidance)

so after about 2 years i began to experiance weigh gain and some chest fat but i still looked muscular THEN sudently one night i wanted to have sex with my GF and surprisly i couldn't get hard..i wanst concerned and relited that on stress or some other factors,the second night i could have erection with massive phisical stimulation
so i decided to stop propecia and 2 days later everthing want back normal,lost fat and erection returned
after one mounth i decided to return on propecia on 0.2 mg EOD,felt 80/90% normal and hair wasnt as good as before but i was satisfided
but then i decided to do 0.5 ed and the side returned with a revange,i was emotional,fat with a dead penis
so i stopped everything in hope to return to normailty
but unfortenly,things got worst and worst by time go
now one year after stopping and i'am way worser than when i was on propecia
my symptoms are:
-weigh gain (abdomen and chest)
-pseudo gynecomastia
-loss of libido(i masturbate every day but i dont feel the urge like before)
-severe erectile dysfuntion(i still can have good erection somedays,otherdays it's not that hard and need constant phisical stimulation)
-numb penis(loss of sensation)
-penis look smaller

-extremly oily skin/scalp
-lost almost all my hair
-hair on body increaised

bloodwork

total t: 3.74 [2.5-10]
free t: 6.8 [8.9-42]
bioavalible t:0.84 [1.3-7]
dht:0.42 [0.33-1.2]
shbg:31 [18-54]
androsterodione:3 [0.6-3]
dheas:5865 [1600-4500]
estradiol: 43,78 [8-42]
estone:75 [15-90]
17 ah prog:1.1 [0.6-2.2]
prolactin 13,58 [1.5-19]
fsh 0.79 [1.7-12]
lh 4.31 [1.1-7]
progesterone:1.19 [0.2-1.4]
tsh:2.54 [0.25-5]
ft4:20,44 [12-22]
ft3:7.31 [3-8.3]
thyroid andtibody :clean
acth:59 [10-50]
aldosterone:114 [13-145]

oh vit3/d2:19,25 [>30]
cooper:1118 [794-2000]

AST - 48 (reference <38)
ALT - 55 (reference <40)
GGT 35 (reference 10-48)
phosphorates alcaline 379 (reference 90-320)
Bilrubins:
total: 5 (<13)
direct 3 (<3)
free: 2 (<11)
hepatit b,c:clean

previous tests

testosterone 2.4 (3-12ng*ml)
fsh 1.2 [1.3-11.8]
l.h 2.7 [2-7]
oestradiaol 55 [<55]

from what i understant,i may have secondary hipogandism but surprisly i'am not loosing that much muscle mass,i can even say that i'am more muscular than prefin

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Sadly, Finasteride has a terrible reputation for leaving many men who have used it in distress. In addition to your low testosterone values, your liver results are elevated. Do you drink a great deal of alcohol? Use any drugs/anabolic steroids? We're these labs run following a heavy workout? What do your doctors say in regard to all this?

kaisus

Welcome to Excelmale. Sadly, Finasteride has a terrible reputation for leaving many men who have used it in distress. In addition to your low testosterone values, your liver results are elevated. Do you drink a great deal of alcohol? Use any drugs/anabolic steroids? We're these labs run following a heavy workout? What do your doctors say in regard to all this?

hi Coastwatcher

i have stopped drinking alcohol a long time ago in hope that it will help recovery,i dont use any drug and dont workout

the docs said that slighly elevated liver enzime are common and are not a concern..dont know it this is true given the fact that my estradiol is high that may have some link with the liver

CoastWatcher

hi Coastwatcher

i have stopped drinking alcohol a long time ago in hope that it will help recovery,i dont use any drug and dont workout

the docs said that slighly elevated liver enzime are common and are not a concern..dont know it this is true given the fact that my estradiol is high that may have some link with the liver

You are outside the US, aren't you? In which case, you won't have access to the sensitive estradiol (LC, MS/MS) test. That mean your estradiol may not be as high as you and your doctors believe it to be. What have they suggested? Is there a plan in place yet? Has your doctor treated other men with post-Finasteride issues?

kaisus

You are outside the US, aren't you? In which case, you won't have access to the sensitive estradiol (LC, MS/MS) test. That mean your estradiol may not be as high as you and your doctors believe it to be. What have they suggested? Is there a plan in place yet? Has your doctor treated other men with post-Finasteride issues?

yes i'am outside the us

actually the doc have no clue of what i'am talking about and told me to see a sexolog...it was me who ordered all theses bloodworks

you are right about the estradiol,the value is over exagerated as i dont seems to have estradiol side effects and my lh doent seems to be supressed

what do you think about my dheas,acth and androsterodione level?..it seems that my adrenal is overworking to compensate the loss of androgens,but this is just a theory

i'am hesitant about using hcg , trying a restart with clomid or to go the trt route to see how i respend

also i dont understand why my lh is high/normal and fsh is ridiculusly low

Last edited:

Re-Ride

[ ? why my LH is high while FSH ridiculously low?]

Recheck and if confirmed perhaps you will find answers here:

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Abnormalities updated 2014
Serge A Jabbour, MD, FACP, FACE; Chief Editor: George T Griffing, MD et al
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/118810-overview

[Sertoli cells, under the influence of androgens, also secrete inhibin, a polypeptide, which may help to locally regulate spermatogenesis. Hence, maturation of spermatozoa requires FSH and LH.]

[ Inhibin also has a negative feedback on FSH selectively... Primary gonadal failure in men and women leads to high levels of FSH and LH, except in selective destruction of testicular tubules with subsequent elevation of only FSH, as in Sertoli-cell-only syndrome. Similarly, any process leading to a low FSH level also simultaneously results in a low LH level, except in rare instances of isolated FSH deficiency or isolated LH deficiency in fertile eunuch syndrome. ]

kaisus

[ ? why my LH is high while FSH ridiculously low?]

Recheck and if confirmed perhaps you will find answers here:

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone Abnormalities updated 2014
Serge A Jabbour, MD, FACP, FACE; Chief Editor: George T Griffing, MD et al

[Sertoli cells, under the influence of androgens, also secrete inhibin, a polypeptide, which may help to locally regulate spermatogenesis. Hence, maturation of spermatozoa requires FSH and LH.]

[ Inhibin also has a negative feedback on FSH selectively... Primary gonadal failure in men and women leads to high levels of FSH and LH, except in selective destruction of testicular tubules with subsequent elevation of only FSH, as in Sertoli-cell-only syndrome. Similarly, any process leading to a low FSH level also simultaneously results in a low LH level, except in rare instances of isolated FSH deficiency or isolated LH deficiency in fertile eunuch syndrome. ]

this is interesting

thanks

kaisus

Although this is a GREAT forum...you may be better off joining the propeciahelp forum. You likely have PFS which currently has no cure, only treatment options.

i dont belive that there is no cure...several people get cured with trt or other treatement

my bloodwork indicate that i have hypogandism,so it should be not very complicated to cure i think

CoastWatcher

Frankly, you need a doctor because your situation is complex. You are young, your hormonal profile is a mess, and you have a history of finasteride use. Do no doctors in your country treat hypogonadal patients? Would you be open to paying for a phone consultation with Defy Medical? Thy can't manage your ongoing care due to the fact that you live outside the US, but they may be able to offer you a treatmwnt plan you could implement with a Tunisian doctor.

You should not, at this point, believe your situation is incurable. That said, you should know that treating patients with a history of finasteride use is complex.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me