Finasteride + TRT + drastic changes in semen consistency/volume?

Buy Lab Tests Online

klepp0906

So anybody who's been active has probably noticed the sequential threads ive posted over the past couple of weeks. In short, i've been feeling for quite some time that the drawbacks of trt have far outweighed the benefits and am preparing to potentially stop.

Two of the reasons for the aforementioned are what I want to touch on here. Hair loss, and testicle loss so to speak.

I've become quite bothered by the semen (or lackthereof) and the testicular atrophy. I've ordered some hcg in an attempt to either include it in my protocol, reverse my testicular atrophy, and allow me to produce semen once again, or worst case I'll need it for my "pct" anyways.

In the interim, i filled an rx for finasteride ive been sitting on. It was now or never on the hair loss front. This reduced my trt induced bph symptoms by 50% or better within the first week. Now two weeks in give or take and ive noticed 2 other things. My orgasms have become much less intense (unfortunate, but i expected this considering how enlarged my prostate must have been) and more importantly, my semen has changed dramatically in both consistency and volume.

The reason this has piqued my interest is I dont understand how or why this could be happening? For my entire ride on TRT I have had VERY VERY low, sometimes basically non existent semen when ejaculating. What I did have, was incredibly thick, globby even.

It has changed to the degree that its practically met the expectation of what I wanted out of HCG....

Of course I can only surmise that hcg will improve upon it further but I'm more interested in how a drastic reduction in circulating DHT from the finasteride could have any affect on the volume or consistency of the semen?

I mean, we arent talking miniscule changes. Id say viscosity has changed threefold or more and volume practically tenfold. I'ts been some years so i cant remember exactly what it was like before, but the change is dramatic and unexpected.

Can someone enlighten me? Is this one of those things that is as simple as high DHT inflating my prostate to such a degree was putting pressure somewhere it shouldnt have and was blocking the proper flow of semen or something?

(also noticed much more cowpers fluid which ive been absurdly self conscious about in the pre trt days and trt reduced dramatically perhaps through the same mechanism as above?)

TY for any insight!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale