Finally feeling good

Buy Lab Tests Online

Test newb

Just wanted to post about my journey to this point with TRT. Started replacement about 18 months ago. Moved to Defy about 12 months ago.
Started with 72mg twice a week. .125 AI twice a week and 500 hcg twice a week

While I felt generally better and had a pretty fast body recomp, I was tired a lot. I pushed through the tiredness because of all the other positive benefits. I never had ED but it was nice to see morning wood returning. I am prone to anxiety so when I had my first panic attack (haven't had one in years) I was surprised. Around that same time I noticed my blood pressure just bumped up too 138/75 for me that's high. I usually have low blood pressure. Did the standard blood work. Testosterone was in the 700 and e2 was 32. The anxiety and tiredness went on for 3 more months. Body still looked good but it was getting difficult to hit the gym/run do to my aniexty. When I was home relaxing I could just feel my heart pounding.

To try to figure out what was going on I made some changes to my treatment after reading on here and talking to my Dr. First I just went 40mg EOD no ai no hcg After two weeks my Aniexty was dropping but I was still tired all the time. Still had the pounding chest feeling some. Then I Added my AI back no HCG. Thats when I started to feel absolutely amazing...supercharged. Test 40mg EOD AI.125 EOD I have been feeling so good for 6 weeks now. My blood pressure is back to my low normal 100/58 I just can't believe the difference. Apparently I can't tolerate elevated E2 or HCG. Not sure about which is the real culprit. Latest blood was Test 825 E2 20

I really want to figure out how to add the hcg in a very small amount so my balls get a little life every now and then. I just don't want to screw up what I got going on now. Finally hit the sweet spot only took 18 months!

What Im doing now.
Testosterone C .40 EOD
Arimidex .125 EOD
DHEA 10mg ED
pregnenolone 15
D3 5000
3000mg Omega 3

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Just wanted to post about my journey to this point with TRT. Started replacement about 18 months ago. Moved to Defy about 12 months ago.
Started with 72mg twice a week. .125 AI twice a week and 500 hcg twice a week

While I felt generally better and had a pretty fast body recomp, I was tired a lot. I pushed through the tiredness because of all the other positive benefits. I never had ED but it was nice to see morning wood returning. I am prone to anxiety so when I had my first panic attack (haven't had one in years) I was surprised. Around that same time I noticed my blood pressure just bumped up too 138/75 for me that's high. I usually have low blood pressure. Did the standard blood work. Testosterone was in the 700 and e2 was 32. The anxiety and tiredness went on for 3 more months. Body still looked good but it was getting difficult to hit the gym/run do to my aniexty. When I was home relaxing I could just feel my heart pounding.

To try to figure out what was going on I made some changes to my treatment after reading on here and talking to my Dr. First I just went 40mg EOD no ai no hcg After two weeks my Aniexty was dropping but I was still tired all the time. Still had the pounding chest feeling some. Then I Added my AI back no HCG. Thats when I started to feel absolutely amazing...supercharged. Test 40mg EOD AI.125 EOD I have been feeling so good for 6 weeks now. My blood pressure is back to my low normal 100/58 I just can't believe the difference. Apparently I can't tolerate elevated E2 or HCG. Not sure about which is the real culprit. Latest blood was Test 825 E2 20

I really want to figure out how to add the hcg in a very small amount so my balls get a little life every now and then. I just don't want to screw up what I got going on now. Finally hit the sweet spot only took 18 months!

What Im doing now.
Testosterone C .40 EOD
Arimidex .125 EOD
DHEA 10mg ED
pregnenolone 25
D3 5000
3000mg Omega 3
Congratulations on getting dialed in.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That is a tricky problem, because hCG is so effective at stimulating estradiol conversion. Reportedly taking 250 IU hCG twice a week is about the minimum dose needed to reduce testicular atrophy. You can try this amount, but it's likely you'll need to increase the AI dose to keep estradiol at your optimal level. In the worst case you may not be able to manage the combination. This can happen because intratesticular estradiol production is fairly resistant to AIs.

Test newb

That's on another PC somewhere. It will be a few days before I can look. When I first started it was thru a clinic that didn't test e2 just estrogen so I won't be able to give you that. SHBG was tested. Ill try to find it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me