Fertility Question - Recent Low count

Buy Lab Tests Online

KingElPolloLoco

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on AAS in over year since trying to conceive with my S/O and I recently got a S.A done to find out my numbers are pretty bad:

Sperm Count, Semen
Your value
<2.0 M/ml

I had some additional blood work done since I'm trying to pinpoint whether my pct failed which included the typical Clomid/Nolv for 30 days to find 8 months later my Test levels are higher end still with no TRT or AAS:

Testosterone, Total
968 ng/dL
Standard range
240-899 ng/dL

After reseaching on this forum I asked my doctor for a LH/FSH test only to find out:

LH
Your value
14.9 mIU/mL
Standard range
1.5 -9.3 mIU/mL

FSH
Your value
11.2 mIU/mL
1.4 -18.1 mIU/mL

My LH values are not within avg range while my FSH value seems to be ok but still on the higher side of normal.

I wondering should I start a protocol of HCG to try to get my count up or should I go with HCG/HMG with my current numbers?

As of right now am taking all the recommended vitamins to increase my count and motility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KingElPolloLoco

FSH is what's need for the stimulation and production of sperm.
I have a phone appt. with urologists who specializes in fertility next week. Should I ask

for HMG/FSH prescription? even with my levels in normal range?

If he decides to not write one.

I have some HMG ordered from source found on this board. I'm not sure about shipping times etc.. I started taking 500 UI's of HCG EoD and I have 25mg's on Clomid onhand.

KingElPolloLoco

Had my phone appt with the urologist and it was a complete waste of time. He giggled like a like pre-teen girl after every question I asked him. He seems more inclined to have me go thru some type surgery (of course which cost upward to 10k) even when I told him about my past AAS usage. I asked him about HCG with FSH and he called it all bro science. We ended our conversation with him suggesting I take some vitamins, another S.A with additional blood work and a in person appt for a ball check up (which am not going too)

Watch out for useless urologist who just wanna cut your sac.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me