Fertility protocol thoughts please

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

Hi everyone

UK based. Post my situation previously but in summary TRT for 1 year, HCG throughout 500iu 3x a week and failing to get wife pregnant and fertility test indicates infertility on my side.
Read several great articles and want to become fertile sooner rather than later. I’d rather remain on TRT if at all possible.

Am thinking of the following protocol:

HCG increase to 1500iu 3x a week
HMG peptide 75iu 3x per week

I cannot get FSH that I can see as I don’t have a prescription.

I’m aware clomid is a much cheaper option that HMG but want to remain on TRT and get to the desired fertility sooner rather than later.

My concerns are I thought higher doses than 500iu a time might cause excess estrogen and desensitise the LH receptors.

My other concern is never having used HMG side effects and finding a reliable source.

Any thought appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
A review of luteinising hormone and human chorionic gonadotropin when used in assisted reproductive technology

The table attached indicates, HCG is usually injected 2-3 times per week, while HMG or FSH is injected daily or every other day.

The half life after injection of the LH in HMG is very short, compared with the much longer half life of HCG (anywhere from 24 to 36 hours, depending on the size of the dose injected.) That's part of the advantage of HCG over just injecting LH, that it works for much longer in the body, negating the need for frequent injections.

zat954

Hi everyone

UK based. Post my situation previously but in summary TRT for 1 year, HCG throughout 500iu 3x a week and failing to get wife pregnant and fertility test indicates infertility on my side.
Read several great articles and want to become fertile sooner rather than later. I’d rather remain on TRT if at all possible.

Am thinking of the following protocol:

HCG increase to 1500iu 3x a week
HMG peptide 75iu 3x per week

I cannot get FSH that I can see as I don’t have a prescription.

I’m aware clomid is a much cheaper option that HMG but want to remain on TRT and get to the desired fertility sooner rather than later.

My concerns are I thought higher doses than 500iu a time might cause excess estrogen and desensitise the LH receptors.

My other concern is never having used HMG side effects and finding a reliable source.

Any thought appreciated

I just posted my story in the forum if you're interested. I used 2500iu HCG EOD and Enclomiphene 25mg/day. I went from zero sperm to way above normal and had a little girl recently. The studies I researched listed HCG from 1500-3500iu EOD. I think in retrospect I could have done (and will again next time) 1000-1500iu EOD, and Enclomiphene 12.5mg/day. Everything I have read about HCG being too high and negatively impacting the testes has been debunked. Estrogen, however, is a concern for multiple reasons. The Enclomiphene mitigates most of these concerns. Many research chemical sites have it. I'm not sure if it's available by prescription in the UK. Clomid is the alternative but less effective. On the enclomiphene My FSH labs were 4.5 which is mid-range to high, and in 4 months my Sperm count was supranormal and we conceived in 6 months. I did not need the FSH and learned its really for last resort. This was fine to me as FSH/HMG is very expensive. Hope this helps.

gaz7718

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have some hmg on order so aim to use this for 8-12 weeks and assess again after this with bloods after 4 weeks.

zat954

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have some hmg on order so aim to use this for 8-12 weeks and assess again after this with bloods after 4 weeks.

Be sure to keep an antiestrogen on hand with the HCG/HMG. Enclomichene and Clomid are the best for fertility, but since you're hitting the Sertoli Cells with the HMG you might be able to get away with an AI. Low estrogen may suck, but high can quickly become problematic. Good luck.

AdamYoung

Be sure to keep an antiestrogen on hand with the HCG/HMG. Enclomichene and Clomid are the best for fertility, but since you're hitting the Sertoli Cells with the HMG you might be able to get away with an AI. Low estrogen may suck, but high can quickly become problematic. Good luck.
I believe clomid and HCG worked for you because you stoped exogenous testosterone. What if somebody is on TRT? Do u think TRT+HCG+clomid works? I know theoritically it wont but has any tried it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me