Fertility PCT for 41 yr old on TRT for 6 years

Buy Lab Tests Online

dwadonis

hi guys, hope you're well, and advanced gratitude for any guidance here.

I'm 41, and have been on 150mg Test E per week for 6 years, some variances in the past - but for the most part this is my protocol. I've been shooting once a week, and taking 12.5mg Exemestane EOD. I live in the Philippines, where getting the proper blood tests are scarce and expensive, and doctors here are really unreliable, so I don't have a guiding doctor.

Anyhow, I generally feel like I dialed myself in through trial and error, and have generally stabilized on the higher end of T levels, while keeping E2 managed.

I'm just about to get married, and would like to start trying to have a kid in a few months, so I started researching PCT. I struggled to find a reputable PCT protocol, and the best I could find was this Best Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): 100% T Recovery Within 45 Days. I've gone ahead and sourced the below compounds, but I have not started it yet.
  • Clomid (clomiphene)
  • Nolvadex (tamoxifen)
  • HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)
  • Tongkat Ali
The recommended dosage from the above link is as below:
  • hCG – 2000IU administered every other day for 20 days
  • Tamoxifen (nolvadex) – 2 x 20mg for 45 days
  • Clomiphene (clomid) – 2 x 50mg for 30 days
However, I'd like to get some input from this forum in terms of the dosage and protocol, as the above seems like it might be intended for heavy steroid usage, whereas I've been on a therapeutic dosage most of the time.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

A solid PCT is 15 days of HCG, 500iu 2-3x time per week followed by 28 days of clomid 25 mg daily.

I was able to quit TRT after 2.5 years and return to baseline very quickly, 4.5 weeks to be exact without any PCT.

dwadonis

A solid PCT is 15 days of HCG, 500iu 2-3x time per week followed by 28 days of clomid 25 mg daily.

I was able to quit TRT after 2.5 years and return to baseline very quickly, 4.5 weeks to be exact without any PCT.
many thanks! so you didn't use any other compounds, just HCG and Clomid? I usually see Nolva in there...

28 days may be enough, but I personally would go at least 8 weeks with 25mg ED. I had success coming off after 6 years. It was way easier than I thought it would be. However, some people are different.

Guided_by_Voices

many thanks! so you didn't use any other compounds, just HCG and Clomid? I usually see Nolva in there...
Clomid and Nolva would be somewhat redundant. If you tolerate Clomid, there seems to be a lot more people with experience to draw on, especially for fertility, so it makes sense to start with that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me