Buy Lab Tests Online

Sides

So sad how many clueless doctors are out there

My own fertility doctor, a well-regarded "expert", bumped me up from 500iu HCG every other day to 3000iu every other day. When I complained that caused me gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, and anxiety from high E2, he prescribed me 2.5mg letrozole per day, which crushed my libido into the dirt and made me a walking zombie.

Most doctors truly have no idea at all. Thankfully, using good advice from this board and others like it, moderate doses of test + HCG + HMG/FSH + a little letrozole (.5mg every other day) eventually resulted in pregnancy for me and my wife through IVF. She's happy and healthy and 24 weeks to go!

Moderation is probably the key to doing this successfully while managing to live some kind of quality life. Many doctors prescribe huge doses, but they don't have to deal with the side effects. We do. It's essential to do your own research and learn what has worked for others in your position.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

My understanding was she was trying to get his test levels up using the hcg along with all the other meds and drop test in order to bring fertility back up. She said with this regimen she can get his test levels up as if he were actually taking test while bringing fertility back. So from what I understand, I dont think she intends to drop the hcg.
Tamoxifen while on HCG and FSH doesn’t make sense long term. But HCG and FSH should kick start fertility however clomid/tamoxifen alone would be cheaper and probably more effective

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me