Fertility - go off or stay on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LFG

I'm 35, been on TRT for 2 years 50mg T e3.5d. I want to have a baby (I already conceived 2 prior to TRT). We have tried the last 4-5 months and no luck.

What is the best way to go about this? Should I go off T completely and use HCG? Use clomid? Or stay on TRT and use a smaller dose of HCG (500IU). I'm opened to anything to get this done. I'm getting a lot of conflicted answers the more I'm reading.

* I want to stay on TRT but I'm willing to do whatever gives me the best chance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Clomid at 25 mg per day would be the easiest way to make sure you have a potential for fertility. Make sure that you get a semen test before starting and after 8 weeks.

hCG is now expensive and hard to get.

Also, make sure that you take the following supplements:

TRicker

I'm 35, been on TRT for 2 years 50mg T e3.5d. I want to have a baby (I already conceived 2 prior to TRT). We have tried the last 4-5 months and no luck.

What is the best way to go about this? Should I go off T completely and use HCG? Use clomid? Or stay on TRT and use a smaller dose of HCG (500IU). I'm opened to anything to get this done. I'm getting a lot of conflicted answers the more I'm reading.

I just went through this, so I can tell you what I did, however I'm 46 and have been on TRT for 8 years.

I wish I did a fertility test at the beginning, because that would've determined if I stayed on TRT plus HCG, or switch to Clomiphene or Enclomiphene. After 8 years on TRT and HCG, I impregnated my wife on our first time trying. However, we had a miscarriage and could not conceive after that for a while. I ended up jumping on enclomiphene, 25mg/day. The fertility doc told me that it takes approximately 3 full months for a complete mature sperm cycle, so he advised getting tested after 12 weeks. I got antsy and had my sperm tested at 10 weeks and it was over 250mil (normal sperm count and fertility is anything over 39mil, and 5mil to 39mil is low sperm count).

If you want the best chance, I would jump on clomiphene or enclomiphene and continue trying. Just know that it will take 8-12 weeks to reach a higher sperm count. However, I would continue trying the entire time because you can still conceive with a lower sperm count.
Best of luck!

LFG

I just went through this, so I can tell you what I did, however I'm 46 and have been on TRT for 8 years.

I wish I did a fertility test at the beginning, because that would've determined if I stayed on TRT plus HCG, or switch to Clomiphene or Enclomiphene. After 8 years on TRT and HCG, I impregnated my wife on our first time trying. However, we had a miscarriage and could not conceive after that for a while. I ended up jumping on enclomiphene, 25mg/day. The fertility doc told me that it takes approximately 3 full months for a complete mature sperm cycle, so he advised getting tested after 12 weeks. I got antsy and had my sperm tested at 10 weeks and it was over 250mil (normal sperm count and fertility is anything over 39mil, and 5mil to 39mil is low sperm count).

If you want the best chance, I would jump on clomiphene or enclomiphene and continue trying. Just know that it will take 8-12 weeks to reach a higher sperm count. However, I would continue trying the entire time because you can still conceive with a lower sperm count.
Best of luck!
Thank you. Replying from an old thread of mine. I tried for months on hcG with no luck. I’m going to start clomid 25 mg daily. You dropped testosterone completely during this period right?

TRicker

You dropped testosterone completely during this period right?
Yes, zero testosterone. Strictly clomiphene/enclomiphene only.
The common advice is that clomiphene can not overcome the HPTA suppression caused by exogenous testosterone.

For me, the enclomiphene gave me great sperm numbers, but my testosterone never got over 300, so I didn't really feel great or sexual. Another option to try if you want to stay on TRT is adding in HCG AND FSH/HMG. From what I've experienced and from what I've read hcg can help fertility, however FSH/HMG are the real powerhouses when it comes to fertility and sperm count. HMG can be expensive, but worth it if you really want to stay on TRT. HMG is a combination of both HCG and FSH, but I can't remember the ratio. So, if you already have HCG, then procuring FSH would be better than buying HMG.
Both LH and FSH are necessary for fertility:
HCG = LH
FSH = FSH
HMG = LH + FSH (but it is more HCG than FSH)

Hope this helps!

Arcane

Any success?

LFG

Congratulations! Were you on hcg while on trt? Also what was your clomid dose?
Thank you. Along with the T I was on hcG every other day 500iu. I hated it. Tried and tried and it wasn’t happening. Dropped it all and took .25 clomid every night with vitamin E

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me