Fermented Foods to Lower inflammation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Hello all,

Recently I have been eating more keifer, greek yogurt (lower sugar options) as well as Saurkreut. I hope to lower inflammation from fatty liver, working night shifts and high carb meals.

I haven't gotten a baseline inflammatory marker blood panel but maybe Ill see some changes in how I feel overall.

Just sharing in case anyone has chronic inflammation and wants to attenuate it for health/longevity reasons.

1661267140023.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

To lower inflammation and reduce fat in liver, you should cut off processed sugar, fructose, lactose and alcohol. Excess simple carbs like those lead to an insulin spike which shoves the excess energy that the body cannot use at the moment as fat: subcutaneous, visceral, and in liver.

Fernando Almaguer

To lower inflammation and reduce fat in liver, you should cut off processed sugar, fructose, lactose and alcohol. Excess simple carbs like those lead to an insulin spike which shoves the excess energy that the body cannot use at the moment as fat: subcutaneous, visceral, and in liver.

Yes this is true. I guess for that other types of inflammation fermented foods can be an easy answer. But nothing will help if we continue to abuse the SAD

sammmy

Thin people can still have a fatty liver - it takes only half a pound of liver fat that you cannot see on the scales. The fatty liver issue is discussed at the end of the video around 1:32:00.

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

Wow sorry to hear that. what are your symptoms?
Headaches, gastro problems generalized itching, irritability, disturbed sleep. I agree that fermented foods are good for the microbiome...IF a person can tolerate them. I know someone who eats loads of homemade sauerkraut, kimchi and other fermented foods and she couldn't understand why she has so many health/mood problems. I pointed out that it might be the histamine. Don't know if she ever stopped consuming those foods.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me