Female bloodwork questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

Posting for my significant other (40yo) who is going to get a hormone panel done with the hope of maybe correcting some imbalances if there are any. She has been on the pill her whole life and just stopped taking it. As a male I am very familiar with male hormones and have been on TRT for the last couple years and in that time I have learned a lot about hormones etc. Regarding best times to do bloodwork for a man is very straight forward and is a simple as any time of the month, first thing in the morning. I realize that changes some when on TRT, testing before injections etc...

I'm learning it's not so straightforward with regards to women based on a woman's cycle. Im aware that fluctuations of women's hormones peak and dip depending on where a woman is in her cycle... So to get an accurate picture when is the best time for her to do bloodwork? It's very confusing lol . Im afraid that if she just goes to her gyn they'll just giver her the slip and say go get it done without any instructions on the best time to do it.

The panel she would be getting is: (If i'm missing something feel free to help out)

Testosterone panel, Estradiol, progesterone, LH, FSH, DHEA, Cortisol, Vitamin D, and a Thyroid panel.. T3, T4, TSH...

I don't think I'm missing anything. Just want her to feel her best so want to make sure she gets the most accurate picture possible.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DorianGray

N-Telopeptide/Creatinine ratio. (a urine test)

Suggested guidelines the clinical use of NTx are:

Menopausal women not on HRT with a baseline NTx value >38 are at significant risk for a decrease in bone mineral density (BMD) after 1 year compared to women on HRT.

Complete blood count of course and iron panel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me