Feeling sleepy, groggy but everything else is good

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

What should I get checked as far as bloodwork goes?

I'm on 50mg x 2 cream on scrotum a day, literally everything is good except for feeling sleepy groggy, low energy at times. I get good sleep but it's hard to get out of bed also

I'll be getting regular bloodwork soon but was wondering if I should do full thyroid and also cortisol on top of that

The only time I've had this problem was with one of these : low T, low E2 or high e2
But I don't have any other sides of those, libido and erections are as good as it gets

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

My T is fine, free running mid 20's E2 as well. I did total Thyroid panel above like Vince Carter recommended and it all came back in mid ranges. Yet I still am tired a lot. I cleaned diet a bit and cut out a bunch of sugar and that seemed to help a bit. But basically I work a lot and work out in the am, so I am just naturally tired. That is my story, your journey may be different, just sharing my experience.

My T is fine, free running mid 20's E2 as well. I did total Thyroid panel above like Vince Carter recommended and it all came back in mid ranges. Yet I still am tired a lot. I cleaned diet a bit and cut out a bunch of sugar and that seemed to help a bit. But basically I work a lot and work out in the am, so I am just naturally tired. That is my story, your journey may be different, just sharing my experience.
Well done on the diet!!. but saying mid ranges on a Thyroid panel in some tests would actually be bad and at best, sub-optimal in others.

mooseman109

Well done on the diet!!. but saying mid ranges on a Thyroid panel in some tests would actually be bad and at best, sub-optimal in others.

Yeah Vince, I posted the results months ago and we all went over them as well as Dr, and there was no flags to change any thing.

Dansk

cortisol should spike in the am, this is what causes us to wake up its tied into the circadian cycles. Along with thyroid you can get a Adrenal Stress Test which will map out your cortisol cycle, which should peak in the AM and be at its lowest by midnight.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me