Feeling emotional - Estradiol at 81pg/ml with 1.5mg anastrozole per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

I was feeling borderline tearful again yesterday and decided to test some markers, prolactin, thyroid, estradiol and cortisol.

Cortisol came back slightly below medium, FT4 on the low end, FT3 right in the middle.

Prolactin was fine at 3.9 ug/l. Even kinda low.

Estradiol on the other hand came back at 81 pg/ml and this is with 3x 0.5mg tabs of anastrozole per week and 40mg cypionate EOD.

I'm only 4 weeks in on cypionate though. I didn't pay for the testosterone marker this time as I'm getting it at week 6 but I can only assume it's fairly high.

But as I've noted anecdotally before, higher doses of anastrozole seem to make me less emotional.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

I've called the lab and asked them to measure total testosterone as well. This lab was on injection day though, so I'd injected 40mg at 8 AM and got the bloods drawn at 3.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've called the lab and asked them to measure total testosterone as well. This lab was on injection day though, so I'd injected 40mg at 8 AM and got the bloods drawn at 3.
You should do labs on injection day before you inject. You definitely need to redo your labs.

trtthings

You should do labs on injection day before you inject. You definitely need to redo your labs.

Do you mean at trough? I thought that was the day of the injection (before the injection).

I think you're right, but I still think this estradiol level is ridiculous at my level of anastrozole.

trtthings

I'm going to bump the dosage up for now, of anastrozole. See where I sit at week 6 and lower the testosterone dose if necessary.

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you mean at trough? I thought that was the day of the injection (before the injection).

I think you're right, but I still think this estradiol level is ridiculous at my level of anastrozole.
Yes, I thought you posted, that you injected at 8 a.m. and did labs at 3 PM?

trtthings

Yes, I thought you posted, that you injected at 8 a.m. and did labs at 3 PM?

Yeah correct, I misunderstood your reply. I agree I need to re-do it, I'm injecting every other day and so I should test on injection day before the injection.

I still think my E2 is confusingly high considering the anastrozole level.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yeah correct, I misunderstood your reply. I agree I need to re-do it, I'm injecting every other day and so I should test on injection day before the injection.

I still think my E2 is confusingly high considering the anastrozole level.
Also your testosterone levels would be higher which means your E2 your levels are higher.

he-man100

I was feeling borderline tearful again yesterday and decided to test some markers, prolactin, thyroid, estradiol and cortisol.

Cortisol came back slightly below medium, FT4 on the low end, FT3 right in the middle.

Prolactin was fine at 3.9 ug/l. Even kinda low.

Estradiol on the other hand came back at 81 pg/ml and this is with 3x 0.5mg tabs of anastrozole per week and 40mg cypionate EOD.

I'm only 4 weeks in on cypionate though. I didn't pay for the testosterone marker this time as I'm getting it at week 6 but I can only assume it's fairly high.

But as I've noted anecdotally before, higher doses of anastrozole seem to make me less emotional.
Did you get the e2 sensitive test or just the normal one? The non sensitive test can sometimes greatly overestimate e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me