Feel horrible on clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

I have been taking Clomid for almost a month now. I will do the blood work end of this month. I also take B6, B12, B9, Vitamin D 2000IU, Fish oil. I was prescribed 50mg/day but I am now on 25mg/day. I will try to get on L-Arginine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

Hi, Ronny. The L-Arginine (and I also take L-Citruline 750MG, but forgot to mention that) are Nitric Oxide boosters I believe and they help me get muscle pumps in the gym during workouts and also help with erections. They probably don't make a difference with the T levels, but I thought I should mention all the supplements I am on. What was your initial T level before you started Clomid? It will be interesting to see if it went up any and what the new T level is. My doctor said that I was unusual and that he had not seen any patients where Clomid sent their T level over 1,000 so I was lucky I guess. Maybe the Clomid isn't raising your T level very much. The only side effect of Clomid was a slight ringing in the ears and my eyes are more sensitive to bright sunlight. I have an eye exam in January and will get my retina checked to be sure all is OK. Did you notice any visual changes? No other visual disturbances have occurred with me, that some people report.

Ronnny

I think Clomid not raising my T level much. Blood work will tell.I did blood work early in the morning several times. One was 388 ng/dL Range: (250 - 1,100) ng/dL .

I think my hypothalamus is suppressed because I am on Prescription pain med. So Clomid not working I believe.That is why my doc recommended TRT for me.I am 40yr.

Opoids will fuck up your HPTA Axis and are known to cause suppression. A happy man is not a high testosterone man, unfortunately. You can google this. Get of the opoids or get on TRT, your system is too supressed to be high Testosterone naturally with opiates keeping that HPTA supressed.

PhilM7

Also, Ronny, I am not sure how much pain you are in, but before I got my T levels up, I was taking two Advil a day for lower back pain for 4 years that my doctor thought was arthritis. I am 52 years old now. But the lower back pain went away on my third week of treatment. I don't take Advil anymore, and I hope that getting your T levels up will reduce your pain also.

Ronnny

Also, Ronny, I am not sure how much pain you are in, but before I got my T levels up, I was taking two Advil a day for lower back pain that my doctor thought was arthritis. I am 52 years old now. But the lower back pain went away on my third week of treatment. I don't take Advil anymore, and I hope that getting your T levels up will reduce your pain also.

Yes I agree with you. I believe if I get on TRT , my pain sentivity will increase and I would be able to get off pain med.I am not on Advil, I am on strong pain med (Opioid). Opioid based pain med usually suppress hypothalamus and causes low T.

Ronnny

It seems like after being on Clomid for one month I start to feel better. Energy level little up. Sleep whole night without waking. Mood little better. But no change in libido.

I am currently taking only 25mg/day. I will know what my level is end of this month.

Ronnny

Today received my Estradiol result. Doctor did not order sensitive lc/mc

My level was way too high. 72 ( range was <39.)

I did not get any symptom relief from clomid. Just wondering what test level is now.

Tomorrow going to see the doc and want to switch to Cypionate. Hope he does it.

Vince

Super Moderator
It seems like after being on Clomid for one month I start to feel better. Energy level little up. Sleep whole night without waking. Mood little better. But no change in libido.

I am currently taking only 25mg/day. I will know what my level is end of this month.
Your dose is too high, most members seem to do best at 12.5 mg every day, every other day or twice a week.

Ronnny

I have received partial of my blood work since I was not able to see the doc today. I was on 12.5 mg Clomid everyday and my Total testosterone result came back 591.88 ng/ml with high E2 72

I want to bring my level to 800/900 with Cypionate. I will visit NP on 10th to see if I can get on Cypionate.

Last edited:

Ronnny

Today my doc prescribed me 1mg Anastrozole/day. I am now on 12.5mg clomid every day and my total T is now 594. My E2 was 72 Range was ( <39).

is this 1mg anastrozole/day going to be too much for me or I should take it every other day?

Do not use 1mg Anastrozole per day. Jeez that's a heavy HEAVY dose. You're not going to get where you want to be with clomid, it drives your E up without an appreciable elevation in your Free T. I'd say 12.5mg Clomid EOD, but I think too you need to just abandon this clomid idea altogether.

PhilM7

I went to discountlabs.com last week and ordered the Elite test panel. Then took the document I was emailed, to my local LabCorp and had 7 vials of blood drawn on Friday (02/08/2019). I should get results back in several weeks and I will post them here, as I am one of the rare unicorns that does well on Clomid. Is this the best forum to which to post lab results? Or is there another forum that is suggested for that? I wanted to make the information easy to find for others on TRT. This will be my 6 month checkup.

StepbyStep

Wish I could say Clomid did something for me, I was on 12.5mg ED for a couple of weeks before I started to get anxiety and depressed. Took a week off and felt much better. Switched to 12.5mg EOD for a week and started to feel bad again.

I don't think I want to keep taking it for a couple of weeks until I get time off from work to get labs done. Shame because I really wanted to see what my HPTA was capable off.

murrayh

Not to hijack your thread but Wondering if you guys could help me understand what I’ve read about clomid and the estorogenic isomer. Background, 29 years old 2 kids don’t want anymore. Started on t-cyp injections about a year ago. Felt horrible pretty much the whole time. Tried numerous protocols mainly ended up with headaches constantly. Tried and at, no ai etc. finally decided to get with Dr. Saya and defy. Started at 12.5 clomid a day. Felt awesome for 3 weeks. Did labs At 4 weeks posted below. Obviously I responded really well. But I started to feel like it wasn’t working anymore, morning wood went away, energy libido. Now I see my e2 is a little high which I may address with a low dose ai and DIM. With all these reports of clomid not working or stopping working is it because of e2 only? Or is there some other reason which clomid can stop working. I recall reading in the clomid unicorn post that dr. Saya said you cant compare e2 levels of someone on clomid and someone on trt. Does that mean someone on clomid should aim for a slightly lower e2 since the estorgenic effect of the isomer? I’m hoping I can get back to how I felt the first few weeks, next step would be topical trial as injections were horrible for me.

Man-He

Clomid IMO elevates your numbers are gives you a false feeling. I felt good for a few months then that goes away. Your numbers will be elevated but your SHBG will be extremely high. IMO clomid just elevates your numbers but there’s way more to the story.....

Also be careful when in clomid with your vision. If you start noticing a change stop immediately. It messed with my vision and I stopped and within a week everything was normal again.

murrayh

Thanks for the reply, that seems to be the common theme is people either don’t respond and feel horrible right off the bat or do respond but then it stops working. Is it strictly e2 related on why it stops or is there some other reason such as the longer half life of zuclompiphine that builds up causing adverse effects?

YBWV

Not to hijack your thread but Wondering if you guys could help me understand what I’ve read about clomid and the estorogenic isomer. Background, 29 years old 2 kids don’t want anymore. Started on t-cyp injections about a year ago. Felt horrible pretty much the whole time. Tried numerous protocols mainly ended up with headaches constantly. Tried and at, no ai etc. finally decided to get with Dr. Saya and defy. Started at 12.5 clomid a day. Felt awesome for 3 weeks. Did labs At 4 weeks posted below. Obviously I responded really well. But I started to feel like it wasn’t working anymore, morning wood went away, energy libido. Now I see my e2 is a little high which I may address with a low dose ai and DIM. With all these reports of clomid not working or stopping working is it because of e2 only? Or is there some other reason which clomid can stop working. I recall reading in the clomid unicorn post that dr. Saya said you cant compare e2 levels of someone on clomid and someone on trt. Does that mean someone on clomid should aim for a slightly lower e2 since the estorgenic effect of the isomer? I’m hoping I can get back to how I felt the first few weeks, next step would be topical trial as injections were horrible for me.

It seems that it's often a combination of high levels of E2 and the cumulative effect of the longer half-life of the ZUC isomer that is the undoing of a Clomid protocol.
If it leaves you essentially estrogen dominant, in brain and balls, then the potential good effect of the stimulation, with increase in LH and TT, won't translate to a relief of symptoms.

In the absence of the ability to add an androgen to balance the estrogens, I believe your best chances to improve the results of the treatment may be to reduce the dose of the Clomid and/or use supplements that expedite the clearance of estrogens.
Alternatively small doses of either arimidex or aromasin might help.

It's worth, in my opinion, continuing to work with your doctor to try to improve the effects of Clomd - a frustrating business though when the results on paper are not reflected in symptom relief.

murrayh

It seems that it's often a combination of high levels of E2 and the cumulative effect of the longer half-life of the ZUC isomer that is the undoing of a Clomid protocol.
If it leaves you essentially estrogen dominant, in brain and balls, then the potential good effect of the stimulation, with increase in LH and TT, won't translate to a relief of symptoms.

In the absence of the ability to add an androgen to balance the estrogens, I believe your best chances to improve the results of the treatment may be to reduce the dose of the Clomid and/or use supplements that expedite the clearance of estrogens.
Alternatively small doses of either arimidex or aromasin might help.

It's worth, in my opinion, continuing to work with your doctor to try to improve the effects of Clomd - a frustrating business though when the results on paper are not reflected in symptom relief.
Thanks. I did start DIM about a week and a half ago. I just received my arimidex .125 and was going to take one. I also with advice from
The doc lowered my clomid to 12.5 EOD. I’m hopeful as those first few weeks were fantastic. Hopefully lowering the dose and e2 will give me some relief. If not I will ask to try transdermal and see how that goes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me