Feel horrible on clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

PhilM7

Thanks for the reply, that seems to be the common theme is people either don’t respond and feel horrible right off the bat or do respond but then it stops working. Is it strictly e2 related on why it stops or is there some other reason such as the longer half life of zuclompiphine that builds up causing adverse effects?
Below is an article discussing the build up of zuclomiphene that might be of interest;
Serum levels of enclomiphene and zuclomiphene in men with hypogonadism on long-term clomiphene citrate treatment. - PubMed - NCBI
Then this article, which is easier to understand;
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13625

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ronnny

Also, Ronny, I am not sure how much pain you are in, but before I got my T levels up, I was taking two Advil a day for lower back pain for 4 years that my doctor thought was arthritis. I am 52 years old now. But the lower back pain went away on my third week of treatment. I don't take Advil anymore, and I hope that getting your T levels up will reduce your pain also.
i think you are still on clomid and doing well on it. I forgot about you dose. What amount and how often you are taking Clomid and Anastrozole?

PhilM7

i think you are still on clomid and doing well on it. I forgot about you dose. What amount and how often you are taking Clomid and Anastrozole?
I was taking 25 MG of Clomid per day, but this week I have reduced that to 12.5 MG of Clomid per day, because my "T" levels are 1,019 and I think I might be fine at a lower level. I stopped taking the AI, because I could not tell that it was doing anything for me. You will see my latest labs in the Blood Test forum on here.

murrayh

Below is an article discussing the build up of zuclomiphene that might be of interest;
Serum levels of enclomiphene and zuclomiphene in men with hypogonadism on long-term clomiphene citrate treatment. - PubMed - NCBI
Then this article, which is easier to understand;
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bju.13625

This is very interesting thank you for this. It seems as no matter what after time then zuc isomer begins to dominate, making long term successful treatment difficult. As I understand it is debated if an AI effects the ZUC estrogenic effect or not.

Last edited:

Ronnny

I was taking 25 MG of Clomid per day, but this week I have reduced that to 12.5 MG of Clomid per day, because my "T" levels are 1,019 and I think I might be fine at a lower level. I stopped taking the AI, because I could not tell that it was doing anything for me.

My level went up to 600 with 12.5 mg /day. I also do not see any difference between taking AI and not taking AI.

Have you thought about getting on HCG mono theraphy?

PhilM7

My level went up to 600 with 12.5 mg /day. I also do not see any difference between taking AI and not taking AI.

Have you thought about getting on HCG mono theraphy?
I think that anything involving shots will be a last resort for me. I wanted to try what was easiest/cheapest first. My insurance doesn't cover TRT, so this is all "out of pocket" expense for me. If you try HCG, let us know how it works.

Ronnny

I think that anything involving shots will be a last resort for me. I wanted to try what was easiest/cheapest first. My insurance doesn't cover TRT, so this is all "out of pocket" expense for me. If you try HCG, let us know how it works.
Ok. Most insurance covers Pregnyl brand HCG I believe. I am going to see my doc on 28th of February.I will see if I can get on HCG mono therapy instead of TRT.

How is your free T while on Clomid? Free T is all that matters. I know you don't take AI.

PhilM7

Ok. Most insurance covers Pregnyl brand HCG I believe. I am going to see my doc on 28th of February.I will see if I can get on HCG mono therapy instead of TRT.

How is your free T while on Clomid? Free T is all that matters. I know you don't take AI.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been away for a while;
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.6 pg/mL

acslater55

I also had the ringing in the ears with Clomid. I already have tinnitus from years past in one ear. After a month of Clomid, the ringing became unbearable. Thankfully it went away. Just thought I would share.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me