Feel horrible on clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

My doctor wanted to start me with Test Cyp. But I asked to try clomid. I think I did a mistake.

I am on 50mg/daily monotherapy. I felt ok first three days...now on 12th days I feel horrible. I think something is wrong. I think my estrogen high probably by now.

Should I go 25mg/day or 12.5mg /day.? or ANY ADVICE? I am going to see doctor after month and half. I am stuck.:oops:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I would only use 12.5 mg twice a week to start. Ultimately I had to give it up and use trt, which I'm still dialing in. 50 mg daily clomid almost killed me emotionally :)

Last edited:
50/D is far too much Id bet your E is sky high, 12.5/D or EOD would be much better, 12.5 twice per week I think might be on the too little scale of things but worth a try.

Ronnny

recent blood work shows high white blood cell count: 13.8 (3.8-10.8) H

ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS :12834 (1500- 1700) H

ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES:662 (850 -3900) L

ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS: 14 (15-500) L

Everything else was ok. I had cold last week. Took the flu shot also last week. I think it was mistake to take the flu shot while I had cold.

But now I don't know if cc, flushot or cold caused my high white cell.But my PCP asked me to go visit him to discuss the unusual blood work.

I have reduced clomid dose to 25mg/day.

Will Brink

Personally, yet to meet a man that Clomid worked for at any dose, but there's rumors a few men benefit as mono therapy... kidding aside, you can try the doses people are recommending here, but realize those who get both objective and subjective improvements from Clomid are unicorns for the most part.

Ronnny

I have been taking only 25mg now. I think my concentration, mood and fatigue improved little bit. Do not feel horrible anymore. I will experiment with 12.5mg daily also. But I think I will switch to cypionate after a month , if my doc allows me. My doc wanted me to start with cypionate in the first place anyways.He is open to HCG also.

My prolactin was little elevated also last time I checked before I started clomid. One time it was 49 other time was like 22 something.

TSH, High Sensitivity 0.948 uIU/ml ( 0.270 - 4.200 uIU/ml)

T4, Free 1.18 ng/dl (0.90 - 1.70 ng/dl)

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I've read a few articles where that worked very well. I wish I could have stuck it out but I got way to symptomatic and couldn't deal with it anymore. Google low dose clomid...

Ronnny

Optimal dosing in men hasn’t been established. The dose given can range from 12.5 to 400 milligrams (mg) per day. A recent review recommends starting dosage at 25 mg three days per week and then increasing to a dose of 50 mg per day as needed. High doses of Clomid can actually have a negative effect on sperm count and motility.

PhilM7

I started taking Clomid in July of 2018. My T levels had been steadily declining over the last 7 years from 780 to 360 when I started taking Clomid at 50 MG per day. After 3 weeks I felt better and stopped taking Advil for joint pain. When tested at the 6 week mark, my total T levels were 1015, free T level was 19.9 and estrogen was 65. I was back in the gym lifting weights each morning with lots of energy and now I only have 1 cup of caffeinated coffee in the morning and then drink decaf the rest of the day. The results were dramatic for me. It fixed everything except libido which is very hit or miss. I don't have ED, but libido didn't return to where it was when I was younger. I recently started an AI to get my Estrogen down a little and I take .125 MG of Anastrozole twice per week, but haven't had my blood tested yet. I dropped my Clomid dose from 50 MG to 25 MG per day about 6 weeks ago due to some ringing in the ears and I still feel fine. So, Clomid does work for some guys, but everybody is different. I am really glad I found this forum, because there seems to be very little knowledge about treating men for low T. I just didn't feel good at 360 T levels and was already wondering how I was going to be able to retire from work at 52 years old. LOL I have been working out at the gym since I was 25 years old, but I no longer had the energy to go to the gym around November of 2017 and I knew I had to try something to get to feeling better. My night sweats have also gone away and I sleep much better. I also seem to be growing muscles mass faster. Attached are my blood results from the 6 week treatment date on Clomid.
TestResultPage2.JPG

Attachments

• TestResultPage1.JPG
    TestResultPage1.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Ronnny

PhilM7 you are one of the lucky person that you doing well on Clomid. About 99% said they felt better on TRT. I am on Clomid also but thinking about switching to TRT next month.

PhilM7

Hi, Ronny. How long have you been on Clomid? I also take 2,000 IU of Vitamin D per day in addition to a multi vitamin. And I take 1,000 mg of L-Arginine each day. Just wanted to mention those, in case they have some affect on how Clomid works. What dosage are you on per day? Everyone is different I guess.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me