Feel amazing after adding low dose HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Anonymon

I was on TRT for a couple months and never felt any better. Then I added in HCG at a low dose every other day and started feeling incredible. The energy and mood were exactly what I was hoping TRT would do for me. Unfortunately it only lasted about a week and I was never able to get that feeling back. Fast forward a year and a half and I get prescribed thyroid meds. When I got to a dose of 1 grain of Armour and added in a little T3, I experienced the exact same feeling. I think the HCG has an effect on your thyroid production. That may not be true at all. I don’t know. But the feelings were identical and nothing else ever made me feel like that. Makes me wonder if HCG could also be used to restart a sluggish thyroid gland before getting on meds for life.
I’d love to hear some opinions on this. Please tell me if what I’m thinking is idiotic.
Your theory on thyroid is something that’s come up a lot because the receptors it can stimulate and occupy do include the thyroid, though there’s no direct evidence of that as of yet, and even on HCG my thyroid numbers didn’t change. I’m on thyroid meds including T3, and have seen some similarities there, but I don’t think it’s the thyroid itself that’s doing it so much as what T3 and HCG both trigger somewhere else, like potentially dopamine and norepinephrine and epinephrine in the adrenal glands or something. I’ve done a bunch of different things that trigger that same ‘feeling’, so it’s more likely the stimulation it provides some people like us causing something to happen. Also explains why some things that do it have a ‘tapering off’ to zero after a bit. When they’re new, they’re stimulating, then you return to baseline, similar to the honeymoon period most people have on TRT when starting. And even the actual honeymoon period in relationships.

Doing an experiment on that pretty soon with selegiline to verify it. MAO-B inhibitor that’ll give more mileage to my dopamine and norepinephrine and epinephrine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cegranger

Your theory on thyroid is something that’s come up a lot because the receptors it can stimulate and occupy do include the thyroid, though there’s no direct evidence of that as of yet, and even on HCG my thyroid numbers didn’t change. I’m on thyroid meds including T3, and have seen some similarities there, but I don’t think it’s the thyroid itself that’s doing it so much as what T3 and HCG both trigger somewhere else, like potentially dopamine and norepinephrine and epinephrine in the adrenal glands or something. I’ve done a bunch of different things that trigger that same ‘feeling’, so it’s more likely the stimulation it provides some people like us causing something to happen. Also explains why some things that do it have a ‘tapering off’ to zero after a bit. When they’re new, they’re stimulating, then you return to baseline, similar to the honeymoon period most people have on TRT when starting. And even the actual honeymoon period in relationships.

Doing an experiment on that pretty soon with selegiline to verify it. MAO-B inhibitor that’ll give more mileage to my dopamine and norepinephrine and epinephrine.
Very interesting. I’d love to know how it goes.

Gman86

Don’t want to derail the thread, but jc, what dose are u taking of selegeline and are u taking it orally or sublingually? Been doing a ton of research on selegeline recently and started taking it again myself a few days ago at 1.25mg/ day sublingually

SSHSSA74

Not currently, but it was never my primary HCG. I’ve used different kinds but I’m currently on compounded HCG from ReviveRX, which works for me. I never had trouble getting pharma HCG but if I did I’d just use compounded HCG from an UGL. Works well enough for me.
Got it. Thanks. I just called my pharmacy and they do have pregnyl now. They were unable to get it for awhile.

Anonymon

Don’t want to derail the thread, but jc, what dose are u taking of selegeline and are u taking it orally or sublingually? Been doing a ton of research on selegeline recently and started taking it again myself a few days ago at 1.25mg/ day sublingually
Currently planning on doing sublingual, 2.5mg a day or every other day. Haven’t decided on daily or every other day. 2.5 EOD would be the same as you basically. Might consider 1.25 daily at that point. Taking it orally seems objectively inferior.

Knowing me, most likely I’ll end up at 2.5mg a day to start. Minimal effective dose is fine but I also like being able to tell if what I’m taking is doing anything, and sometimes I tip toe a little too lightly and that makes that challenging timeline-wise. I have been at this for 4-5 years at this point. For anti aging, 1.25mg 1-3x a week is usually recommended as I recall.

Vtail

I am considering Selegeline myself for its anti-aging benefits, but also for mood. Do you feel any effect on mood since you started taking it?

Arcane

I know Nelson talks about it, he used it to get his libido back. I inject 500 IU twice a week and really enjoy how it makes me feel. But I have used it throughout my full time. I've been on TRT.
Whats your hug dose and frequency? I know you said youre on TRT Daily dosing, what about hcg?

Vince

Super Moderator

Arcane

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 12.26.19 PM.png

going to give it a shot then report back in a couple months with bloodwork

DaytonaJonah

Can you share what your current experience has been on lower dose Selegiline, GMan?

Gman86

Can you share what your current experience has been on lower dose Selegiline, GMan?
Haven’t really noticed anything that I’m aware of tbh. On day 8 of 1.25mg sublingually. Think I might start to be feeling some improved mood effects, but if I am, they’re subtle. Think it’s too early to say. But if anything I feel slightly better on it. Definitely don’t feel worse. Hoping it’s something I can make work so that I can take indefinitely. So far so good tho I would say. Feel free to ask how I’m doing with it whenever u want. Would obv like to help others that are considering using it if I can

Fernando Almaguer

just added HCG back in at 250ius to 500 ius every 3rd or 4th day. Test eod at approximately 30 mgs. Feeling good and have been able to keep acne down by getting more sunlight and then doing red light therapy along with it almost every day. I am sure showers and overall hygiene is contributing as well! Loving it, good luck guys!

DaytonaJonah

Haven’t really noticed anything that I’m aware of tbh. On day 8 of 1.25mg sublingually. Think I might start to be feeling some improved mood effects, but if I am, they’re subtle. Think it’s too early to say. But if anything I feel slightly better on it. Definitely don’t feel worse. Hoping it’s something I can make work so that I can take indefinitely. So far so good tho I would say. Feel free to ask how I’m doing with it whenever u want. Would obv like to help others that are considering using it if I can
Gman, checking in to see how your low-dosage trial of Selegiline going? Hopefully it is going well for you. I'm considering it but am waiting to see how you and others are doing.

Anonymon

Gman, checking in to see how your low-dosage trial of Selegiline going? Hopefully it is going well for you. I'm considering it but am waiting to see how you and others are doing.
I started Selegiline a little before he did as I recall. I’ve been on it for at least a month now. Started at 2.5mg a day for a few days then 1.25mg, and then back to 2.5mg. Sublingual in the morning. I love the stuff. It is a double edged sword in some ways because I can get lost in pretty much anything now and need to be careful with that. For work stuff I’ll plow through that indefinitely, but in the other direction I now do that too, and it takes time adjusting. No downsides so far, other than needing to watch myself and productivity because everything’s great.

Gman86

I started Selegiline a little before he did as I recall. I’ve been on it for at least a month now. Started at 2.5mg a day for a few days then 1.25mg, and then back to 2.5mg. Sublingual in the morning. I love the stuff. It is a double edged sword in some ways because I can get lost in pretty much anything now and need to be careful with that. For work stuff I’ll plow through that indefinitely, but in the other direction I now do that too, and it takes time adjusting. No downsides so far, other than needing to watch myself and productivity because everything’s great.
What differences did u notice between taking 1.25mg and 2.5mg SL per day?

Do u take it upon waking on an empty stomach or after a meal?

How long do u keep it under ur tongue before swallowing?

Gman86

So far so good I think. Lot of moving factors atm, but overall I feel pretty good. Don’t feel anything amazing or super noticeable like Anonymon does, but I feel a bit better mood wise I think since starting it. Currently taking 1.25mg EOD sublingually. Was a little worried about taking too much and getting into MAO-A inhibition territory, thus increasing serotonin as well as dopamine, hence only taking 1.25mg EOD SL. But might bump that up to 1.25mg ED SL after hearing how great Anonymon is feeling taking 2.5mg per day SL

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching