Feel amazing after adding low dose HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Ive been prescribed TRT for about 4 years now and just recently added low dose HCG (250 mg every 3 days) and wow I feel incredible. mood is up, energy is high and anxiety down.

Whats the reasoning behind this? anyone else have a similar experience ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Ive been prescribed TRT for about 4 years now and just recently added low dose HCG (250 mg every 3 days) and wow I feel incredible. mood is up, energy is high and anxiety down.

I know Nelson talks about it, he used it to get his libido back. I inject 500 IU twice a week and really enjoy how it makes me feel. But I have used it throughout my full time. I've been on TRT.

Sergel

Similar experience here... I do 500iu twice a week which I am thinking of reducing to your level (250iu twice a week) ... I want the actual minimal effective dose... But yes, it does something to my brain... makes me happier if that makes any sense... lol

Arcane

Similar experience here... I do 500iu twice a week which I am thinking of reducing to your level (250iu twice a week) ... I want the actual minimal effective dose... But yes, it does something to my brain... makes me happier if that makes any sense... lol
I feel exactly the same. Its weird. initially I felt awful taking larger doses of HCG, but gave small dose a try and felt amazing. Also started taking Pregnyl over Empower HCG. Wonder why

Sergel

I feel exactly the same. Its weird. initially I felt awful taking larger doses of HCG, but gave small dose a try and felt amazing. Also started taking Pregnyl over Empower HCG. Wonder why
Pregnyl here too... that's all we have in Canada... Funny how less is more with hormones...

Gman86

How many iu’s per week were u taking when u were taking “larger doses”? And how many iu’s per week are u taking now?

Willyt

Have you experienced any libido boost?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I read that [backfilling the pathways] was a myth
Not entirely, at least for younger men.

... A significant biphasic increase of circulating progesterone was observed in young men, characterized by an early peak at 2 h (33% above basal) and a secondary peak at 24 h (49% above basal). ... Androstenedione levels in young men ... increased significantly at 48 and 72 h

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Anonymon

I read that was a myth
I don’t think we really know why but if it’s not hormonal pathways like progesterone and pregnenolone, it might just be balancing the E2 ratio to free test. Also increases 5AR, at least in the short term, and seems to raise cortisol. There’s a lot it might do but I always feel better on it across the board.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I don’t think we really know why but if it’s not hormonal pathways like progesterone and pregnenolone, it might just be balancing the E2 ratio to free test. Also increases 5AR, at least in the short term, and seems to raise cortisol. There’s a lot it might do but I always feel better on it across the board.
I agree. We also don’t know much about hCG’s role in activating LH receptors in the brain, receptors that are dormant on TRT alone.

SSHSSA74

can you find pregnyl? My pharmacy said they stopped production, or they were way behind on production.

Anonymon

can you find pregnyl? My pharmacy said they stopped production, or they were way behind on production.
Not currently, but it was never my primary HCG. I’ve used different kinds but I’m currently on compounded HCG from ReviveRX, which works for me. I never had trouble getting pharma HCG but if I did I’d just use compounded HCG from an UGL. Works well enough for me.

cegranger

I was on TRT for a couple months and never felt any better. Then I added in HCG at a low dose every other day and started feeling incredible. The energy and mood were exactly what I was hoping TRT would do for me. Unfortunately it only lasted about a week and I was never able to get that feeling back. Fast forward a year and a half and I get prescribed thyroid meds. When I got to a dose of 1 grain of Armour and added in a little T3, I experienced the exact same feeling. I think the HCG has an effect on your thyroid production. That may not be true at all. I don’t know. But the feelings were identical and nothing else ever made me feel like that. Makes me wonder if HCG could also be used to restart a sluggish thyroid gland before getting on meds for life.
I’d love to hear some opinions on this. Please tell me if what I’m thinking is idiotic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me