feedback from Thyroid users, and possible side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't think so, I take NP thyroid and if I'm correct is about half t4 and half t3, so maybe my FT3 would be just a little less cause I won't ingest any t3 prior the lab test, if I understand well t4 takes about two weeks to build up
So, you’ll try it, just once?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I don't think so, I take NP thyroid and if I'm correct is about half t4 and half t3, so maybe my FT3 would be just a little less cause I won't ingest any t3 prior the lab test, if I understand well t4 takes about two weeks to build up
each 1 grain of most any NDT contains 37mcg of T4 and 9mcg of T3

MarcoFL

Haven’t gotten thyroid levels tested since starting iodine. Just had $430 worth of labs done at the end of August, including a full thyroid panel. I’ll eventually do another thyroid panel, but probably not in the very near future
FYI. I will be getting some labs in next fews weeks to see how the addition of 4 drops of Lugols 2% iodine has impacted my thyroid numbers. I will let you know when I get those.

Gman86

FYI. I will be getting some labs in next fews weeks to see how the addition of 4 drops of Lugols 2% iodine has impacted my thyroid numbers. I will let you know when I get those.

Oh perfect! Yes please do. This will give me a good idea how my dose of 5 drops may be effecting my thyroid values. Thanks

Gianluca

So, you’ll try it, just once?

I just took another FT3 test today, but I took my Thyroid before again, just because I felt things ramping up even more for the past few days, I don't think I need to test anymore at this point, I'm just going "by the feeling" like Dr Crisler thought me once, I know FT3 at 4.1 may be a bit too much and 3.0 too little, so maybe somewhere in the middle is ok. I'm cutting back to a 1/4 tomorrow and trying this for few weeks

Vince

Super Moderator
Thyroid hormones act indirectly to increase sex hormone-binding globulin production by liver via hepatocyte nuclear factor-4a
David M Selva1,2 and Geoffrey L Hammond1,2
1Child and Family Research Institute, 950 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V5Z 4H4
2Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, The University of British Columbia, 4500 Oak Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6H 3N1

GreenMachineX

Morning temps upon waking before u even get out of bed should ideally be between 98.0 - 98.6. The closer to 98.6 the better.

I’d be curious to see where ur morning temp is at, if u have time.
Well, I know my morning temps are nowhere near that...glad I’m about to be switched back to NDT from synthroid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me