Feared unintended results of using Testosterone when I was younger

Buy Lab Tests Online

HolmesT

Hi all,

This is my first time posting on this site and I'm looking for some advice, success stories so let me just get to my story.

When I was around 35 some friends and I used Testosterone for enhanced work outs etc. We used it for about 3 months. Fast forward to today I'm having issues conceiving with my wife. I have low sperm count, motility and morphology. When I went to the doctor they put me on Clomid and my numbers jumped. My wife and I then tried IVF and since we have 4 miscarriages.(3 with IVF and 1 spontaneous pregnancy on our own). It's now starting to dawn on me that maybe I have poor sperm quality due to what I did when I was younger. Not to mention I’m reading that poor sperm quality can lead to birth defect and miscarriage. Has anyone else been in a similar situation? If so how did it turn out for you? How did you rectify the situation? Also has anyone had a Sperm Fragmentation assay done? What are your thoughts on those types of tests. At this point I need to know my sperm DNA isn’t damaged. What’s the best test for this? Any advice would be helpful at this point.

Thanks,

H

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

TRT doesn't damage DNA and while it's true TRT can make your infertile, thousands of guys have been using steroids for decades and still having babies even while on cycles.

It's also common for men to come off TRT several years later and are able to have children.

Years ago I had a girl friend who had lots of miscarriages and also had a thyroid problem since very young. She was never able to remain pregnant long enough to deliver.

What is your wife's health status?

Last edited:

HolmesT

She was diagnosed with acute Ovarian Failure. Other than that all of her tests have come back normal. That's one of the reasons we were so excited about our spontaneous pregnancy. So that's why I was thinking it was me. All of our IVF eggs were donor eggs from a 20 year old. Just looking to have a healthy baby.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me