Fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So 2 weeks my e2 bottomed out. Was exhausted as hell no libido the usual. Quit my AI. Move forward two weeks later, I have had sex a couple times with my wife. Libido has been up and down. Like today my exhaustion is high and no libido. Would it be my e2 is now super high? Or am I still recovering from my bottom out estrogen? I do hcg 150ius twice a week every now again. ‘I did a dose last night’ Could the HCG be causing fatigue. I did? I don’t want to go to my Doctors again and get labs since I just got them two weeks ago. So I was just wondering if this is still my e2 climbing back to normal. Also last Friday I took some mdma with a buddy: I don’t know if that has any effect on e2 or tt:

My biggest frustration is the ups and downs. And trying to get dialed in. I would love to know if there is anyone on here who everyday feels like they are ready to go and feel like they are 22 again? Like is it possible to be constantly dialed in. My doctor says it’s very difficult to be. It seems like there will always be ups and downs on TT. I’m on suboxone 8mg everyday for opioid abuse. It keeps me sober. But my doctor seems to also think that this could be impacting the TRT. Honestly if that’s the case I would probably get off it. I have been of the opioids for over 5 years now: I don’t want the suboxone to effect me getting the full benefits
Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Hcg causes crushing fatigue with me at any dose. TRT isn’t going to make you a 20 year old again unfortunately. You should really post what you’re taking for trt as far as dose and frequency to get an accurate answer.

madman

Super Moderator
So 2 weeks my e2 bottomed out. Was exhausted as hell no libido the usual. Quit my AI. Move forward two weeks later, I have had sex a couple times with my wife. Libido has been up and down. Like today my exhaustion is high and no libido. Would it be my e2 is now super high? Or am I still recovering from my bottom out estrogen? I do hcg 150ius twice a week every now again. ‘I did a dose last night’ Could the HCG be causing fatigue. I did? I don’t want to go to my Doctors again and get labs since I just got them two weeks ago. So I was just wondering if this is still my e2 climbing back to normal. Also last Friday I took some mdma with a buddy: I don’t know if that has any effect on e2 or tt:

My biggest frustration is the ups and downs. And trying to get dialed in. I would love to know if there is anyone on here who everyday feels like they are ready to go and feel like they are 22 again? Like is it possible to be constantly dialed in. My doctor says it’s very difficult to be. It seems like there will always be ups and downs on TT. I’m on suboxone 8mg everyday for opioid abuse. It keeps me sober. But my doctor seems to also think that this could be impacting the TRT. Honestly if that’s the case I would probably get off it. I have been of the opioids for over 5 years now: I don’t want the suboxone to effect me getting the full benefits
Thanks!

who everyday feels like they are ready to go and feel like they are 22 again? Like is it possible to be constantly dialed in.

Highly Doubtful ^

It has only been 2 weeks since your most recent labs and you state e2 was bottomed out so you stopped taking aromatase inhibitor?

What is your trt protocol and can you post your most recent labs?

There are many other factors aside from having healthy testosterone levels.....regardless of the so called dialed in regarding overall hormones ones lifestyle will have a big impact on ones overall physical/mental well being.

Lack of quality sleep, excess stress (mental/physical), excess body fat, poor cardiovascular/endothelial health, poor diet, lack of exercise.....can have a negative impact on ones energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery/immune system and overall health.

Highly doubtful even when so called dialed in hormonally one wakes up everyday 24/7 ready to conquer the world.

I would say when hormones are in balance combined with an overall healthy lifestyle one should feel good overall .

Zooulie12

Hey guys sorry for not posting what my dose is. It’s 60mg every 3.5 days. Followed by hcg on mon and Wednesday. After doing the hcg my eyes just feel real heavy.

Zooulie12

don't use AI for at least couple of months after e2 was bottomed out and let everything stabilize.. do 0 changes wait it out
Sounds good. It’s just at random times over the last two weeks ‘since I bottomed out’ my eyes have felt heavy and I am tired, and my libido is totally out of whack. I was going to take a dose of anastrolze. But from what you are saying it can take a month to stabilize. So that’s probably what this is.

HealthMan

Like others have said you need to stick to 1 protocol without making changes for at least a couple of months to be able to take any conclusions. As soon as you change dosage or add a different variable your body takes time to get back to homeostasis and you will have these up and down feelings

Vince

Super Moderator
It seems like low shbg guys have a harder time with HCG or maybe just some members do. I'm one that's completely dialed in. I think older men have a easier time on average with trt then younger men.

Tgrappler

I bottomed out my e2 two months ago. I stupidly took prescription dosage of Anastrazole (total of 2g) over the course of four days. I am still not recovered.
The constant roller coaster is very familiar. Last week my libido was up and I was having sex every day. Last few days I can't even feel anything down there... No matter what I do.

I doubt that my e2 climbed back up into the high range, but it's possible. Waiting for the labs from pre- thanks giving, to see where I am at.

What you describe sounds awfully familiar and unfortunately my situation was far worse than just lack of libido. I was living in a 24/7 panic attack for 2-3 weeks and not able to sleep or eat.

I would say extreme fatigue and loss of libido were the least "annoying" symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me