Fatigue and Tired on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trtthings

I’m on thyroid meds. The main issue is, getting dailed in. Took me years to find the right thyroid protocol. I definitely think it’s worth it, at least for me.

Do you have a autoimmune condition? Out of curiosity. And what levels did they measure, was it TSH, T4 or T3? And are the thyroid meds a mix of T4 and T3 or just T4?

trtthings

High test makes me feel tired and angry. Drop the dose and you will be better.

You sure it's not E2? I felt the same but felt much better when I started controlling the E2. Just a suggestion, I'm aware that there's a lot of hate on AIs. But I aromatase a fair bit and I feel noticeably worse off AIs. Maybe most men don't. In fact according to a review I read less than 30% of men went beyond 42 pg/ml E2 on TRT, and this is for all age groups. I'm young and it was mostly the oldest group that went beyond.

bochinit

You sure it's not E2? I felt the same but felt much better when I started controlling the E2. Just a suggestion, I'm aware that there's a lot of hate on AIs. But I aromatase a fair bit and I feel noticeably worse off AIs. Maybe most men don't. In fact according to a review I read less than 30% of men went beyond 42 pg/ml E2 on TRT, and this is for all age groups. I'm young and it was mostly the oldest group that went beyond.

Yes, it was. I am using >50mg per week now and I am not so much tired or anxyous anymore. Test = Estrogen.

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you have a autoimmune condition? Out of curiosity. And what levels did they measure, was it TSH, T4 or T3? And are the thyroid meds a mix of T4 and T3 or just T4?
No autoimmune disease. I had checked tsh, free t4 , free t3, reverse t3 and both antibodies.

The thyroid meds I take. 90 mg of thyroid armor and 6.25 mcg of Liothyronine (cytomel) twice a day.

Wolverine

No autoimmune disease. I had checked tsh, free t4 , free t3, reverse t3 and both antibodies.

The thyroid meds I take. 90 mg of thyroid armor and 6.25 mcg of Liothyronine (cytomel) twice a day.
Thanks Vince! So do you take 180 mgs of Armor and 12.5 mcg of T3 per day? (90 mg of Armor and 6.25 of T3 twice per day) What time of day do you take them? Sublingual? On an empty stomach?

Last edited:

bochinit

Very lacking for sure but its non existent at higher doses and gets worse the higher I go.
It's okay I suppose now.

Hey OP, listen to me. Your problem is with your TT and Estrogen balance. I may sound strange because everyone will say the otherwise and tell you to add more and more things to your protocol but trust me, probably no one here knows how you're feeling. I do.

Just jump some injections, get down your dose, and restart doing doses as small as possible, and you will feel better. Do it.

sh1973

Hey OP, listen to me. Your problem is with your TT and Estrogen balance. I may sound strange because everyone will say the otherwise and tell you to add more and more things to your protocol but trust me, probably no one here knows how you're feeling. I do.

Just jump some injections, get down your dose, and restart doing doses as small as possible, and you will feel better. Do it.
Im only doing 60mg per week now with nothing else. All the ancillary meds hcg, dhea , pregnenolone and all that crap do nothing but makes things worse. Just out of curiosity how low are you dosing?

bochinit

Im only doing 60mg per week now with nothing else. All the ancillary meds hcg, dhea , pregnenolone and all that crap do nothing but makes things worse. Just out of curiosity how low are you dosing?

>50mg per week. And everytime after injection I feel my anxiety and anger going up till the point I've became traumatized and started to skip injections and guess what? I feel better! I had created topics about this here and in other forums asking for help about it too but many people does not understand what is happening with us. I think our problem is estrogen because even being at aceptable levels we I feel like shit because probably our body just work well with low estrogen/TT.

I don't have labs of when I was natural to compare but I remember that I was happy and stable and after started trt I became more and more anxyous and angry. Sometimes I even have suicidal thoughts. I spend more than one year and half feeling like this and I give up. Now I will do and recomend you to try to use fast esters like propionate and inject with more frequency and lower doses. If necessary we should use IA's too. And don't be blind beliveing when tell us high estrogen is good. It's not! He is the culprit who mess with our minds and body.

Keep this in mind. I hope we can solve this and be fine again.

GreenMachineX

>50mg per week. And everytime after injection I feel my anxiety and anger going up till the point I've became traumatized and started to skip injections and guess what? I feel better! I had created topics about this here and in other forums asking for help about it too but many people does not understand what is happening with us. I think our problem is estrogen because even being at aceptable levels we I feel like shit because probably our body just work well with low estrogen/TT.

I don't have labs of when I was natural to compare but I remember that I was happy and stable and after started trt I became more and more anxyous and angry. Sometimes I even have suicidal thoughts. I spend more than one year and half feeling like this and I give up. Now I will do and recomend you to try to use fast esters like propionate and inject with more frequency and lower doses. If necessary we should use IA's too. And don't be blind beliveing when tell us high estrogen is good. It's not! He is the culprit who mess with our minds and body.

I’m a brand new convert to the “less is more” camp as of last week and feeling good with 40mg every 3 days. But, for me, it wasn’t due to high estrogen. My e2 never went above 17 even at 900 total T and top of range free T. I believe in my case it was negatively affecting adrenal output or something, but like you, I don’t think the answer is add more stuff to fix it.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince! So do you take 180 mgs of Armor and 13 mcg of T3 per day? (90 mg of Armor and 6.25 of T3 twice per day) What time of day do you take them? Sublingual? On an empty stomach?
No, 90 mg of armor with 6.25 of T3 first thing in the morning. On an empty stomach and no food or drinks except water for one hour.

I take my additional T3, 6.25 At 2 PM in the afternoon on empty stomach and no food or drink for one hour.

Charliebizz

Why did you start trt If you didn't have your natural levels checked ?

trtthings

I’m a brand new convert to the “less is more” camp as of last week and feeling good with 40mg every 3 days. But, for me, it wasn’t due to high estrogen. My e2 never went above 17 even at 900 total T and top of range free T. I believe in my case it was negatively affecting adrenal output or something, but like you, I don’t think the answer is add more stuff to fix it.

Curious, did you try with or without HCG?

GreenMachineX

Curious, did you try with or without HCG?
I tried HCG in the very beginning for a month or so, but didn’t see any benefit so I stopped. But, that was 4-5 years ago and before I was dialed in or even remotely dialed in. It may serve a purpose, but so far this lower test dose and a little transdermal DHEA is right on the money. I wake up at 6am wide awake and ready to go. Libido is back. Dreaming again.

DarkMan X

Hi, anyone started TRT and did not receive the mental/sexual benefits until finding out there may be a thyroid problem? I started TRT a few months ago and while I felt a little better, I am not feeling my best. I still lack libido, have fatigue and want to sleep a lot. I'm starting to think I may have symptoms of subclinical hypothyroidism and will investigate that soon. Anyone else had a similar issue that cleared up when adding thyroid medication?
Hey Dk,

I hope you get this message since your post is like one year old.

I feel EXACTLY what you do! I started TRT on August 3rd 2021. I felt ZERO help with libido, mood, and my energy got worse... much more fatigue than before! Libido also became lower. I started getting lots of exhaustion, shortness of breath, ..... but the only strange thing that did improve was my foot pain (oddly enough).

But still, I think that our problems are dismissed too often.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I may have missed a few things, but here are a few posts I wrote about this subject:

DarkMan X

Since Iodine is used in many metabolic pathways, including thyroid, I believe that if you suspect thyroid issues it may be beneficial for you to take some iodine supplementation. It worked for me, helping also clear up my hyperlipidemia, which is now normal. I am currently taking 5 drops of 2% Lugol's iodine solution (Jim Crow brand) each day. This is low enough not to skew true thyroid issues, but high enough to overcome my deficiency. Best of luck!
Hi JohnTaylor:

I also have thyroid issues for many years (more than 10 years actually). 10 months ago I was placed on 5mcg cytomel with 75mcg Tirosint together. I still feel very tired, COLD, and I actually GAINED weight!

I am very curious to know how well is the iodine working for you? What daily dosage do you take? I actually have some Iodoral (Lugol's is virtually impossible to find in USA)..

Also, I read the book by Lynne Farrow called the Iodine Fix. She frequently quotes a very famous iodine doctor named Brownstein. They say that it is safe to take iodine even if you currently take thyroid drugs. But not if you have Hashimotos. (nobody ever told me whether or not I have hashi, so I don't think thats an issue).

Anyway, I hope to hear from you JohnTaylor! You can DM me if you want!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me