Fatigue and Tired on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have seen a bunch of thyroid panels that show "normal" free T3 and free T4, with TSH under 3.5, that end up having very high reverse T3 or having Hashimoto's when a more detailed panel with antibodies is performed.

I would also be aware of any interactions if you indeed take thyroid meds:

I also think every man on TRT who is tired should measure their ferritin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DarkMan X

I am honestly starting to believe that Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a GIANT FRAUD INDUSTRY.. Yesterday, my doc told me face to face that my clinic (Royal med) is a 'fly-by-night' operation only expecting to be open for about 20 years tops. Only because Defy costs much more, doesn't mean they're better. There are LOTS of guys who are too afraid and ashamed to come forth and say the same. They are just too afraid of being silenced and told to "hump it out" or "man the f*** up"

eli

I am honestly starting to believe that Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a GIANT FRAUD INDUSTRY.. Yesterday, my doc told me face to face that my clinic (Royal med) is a 'fly-by-night' operation only expecting to be open for about 20 years tops. Only because Defy costs much more, doesn't mean they're better. There are LOTS of guys who are too afraid and ashamed to come forth and say the same. They are just too afraid of being silenced and told to "hump it out" or "man the f*** up"

Defy isn't actually that bad, 99 bucks per counseling, need it once or twice a day. And the labs you can just do on your own, then what really makes defy more expensive?

DarkMan X

Defy isn't actually that bad, 99 bucks per counseling, need it once or twice a day. And the labs you can just do on your own, then what really makes defy more expensive?
In your experienced opinion: do you really think you can count on Defy Med? I want to believe so. But I honestly feel like I was "lured into a trap" by Royal Med..

sh1973

"Through levels" means? I am guessing its the valley point blood work taken the longest time after injection? Which I would suspect is 3-4 days or so away depending on how often you inject.
Or it means the peak levels after injection? I would then guess its 24 hours after injection or so? depending on the ester used.
I am sorry but I am still learning the language :). Im also not a native english speaking person.
At 50. 650ng or more is pretty good and I would think its where the body naturally wish to be. Im after just feeling good. being functional. Have enough motivation and energy to lift and train my MMA. Im 52 in case I didnt mention it before. right now feeling like im 85 haha.
I am however old enough to SLOWLY..... learn the wisdom in less is more. sometimes :)
That level is at day 7 right before injection. It fluctuates between 600-700ng and whenever ive checked the peak level it's 850ng at 3 days.

sh1973

thats interesting.
So you inject 1 time pr week.
What ester you use?
Where do you inject?
This is even more interesting because I logically think that too high up and down swings during the week is a bad idea for the body. But if you only have 100-150ng difference during the whole week, this is very promising.
I might copy you Bro :)
Seems super safe and simple.
Thank you btw for responding on a christmas day :)
I do once a week I’ve always felt better doing once a week and I typically inject into the glute or delt. I just rotate through the four areas I just use generic cypionate from Walgreens.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching