Fat Loss 'Hack'

Buy Lab Tests Online

bkb33

I have been playing around with intermittent fasting for a while now; eating in a controlled window helps me cut calories. On my non-lifting days, I was going as many as 24 hours without eating. But lately, I was finding it incredibly hard to be satiated. I'm on Ibutamoren, which may be contributing to my hunger.

Recently, I discovered something that's worked really well for me, so I thought I'd share it: my first meal involves Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt (plain). Sometimes, I mix this with protein powder (Tera's whey, which is easy on the joints and stomach) for flavor; this combination comes to about 250 calories and 50g of protein. Other times, I mix this yogurt in a smoothie loaded with greens and other healthy ingredients (like chia seeds, berries, and Nutiva hemp protein); this is about 400 calories and 50g of protein.

I've found that having my first meal with Fage Total 0% has really controlled my hunger. I have no urge to eat until dinner and practically have to force myself to eat another meal (usually chicken breast or turkey on a salad). This is non-fat dairy, FWIW. I know Metformin is also great for appetite suppression, but I do not have that.

Hope this helps you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale