Fat burning dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Spetzal

I could have sworn I recently read (somewhere) on this forum that significant fat burning doesnt appear until you hit a minimum of 130mg test per week. Ive searched through several threads discussing fat loss and cant find it again. Can someone please point me to that thread or specific guide area Which discusses this? Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

See Panel 1B

1675278893937.png

Systemlord

I could have sworn I recently read (somewhere) on this forum that significant fat burning doesnt appear until you hit a minimum of 130mg test per week.
The sensitive guys won't need anywhere near this dosage to see fat loss. When I was on daily, 49 mg was enough, and 80 mg on every other day injections.

WyattIbarra

Testosterone can contribute to fat loss, especially in men. However, the amount needed for significant fat burning can vary based on factors like age, weight, and body composition. I suggest other techniques like fat-burning massage and laser therapy to deal with this. It's always best to consult a healthcare professional or qualified trainer who can provide personalized recommendations for your specific needs and goals. Good luck on your fat loss journey!

Last edited:

RickB

When everything we're told is that different doses affect different people differently, why would any statistic at all ever be based on dosage? Doesn't make sense.

Edit: Unless this fat-burning is not related to one's testosterone level.

Last edited:
T

tareload

When everything we're told is that different doses affect different people differently, why would any statistic at all ever be based on dosage? Doesn't make sense.
Because those are means comparisons (statistics jargon) above and the relationship between mean serum TT level and weekly dose is pretty well known (and predictable). See my Dose-Response plots. Hence, weekly dose above is just proxy for a mean weekly TT level.

The variability of TT level above vs mean dose is partly due to SHBG variation as well as the elimination of FT from the body (which is a function of clearance and apparent volume of distribution, etc...). This variation is then propagated into the means comparison way above. Hence you see the typical "error" or standard deviation bars on the bar charts. But if the means are really different you can still pick up "measureable differences" using standard statistics methods...mean's comparison, t-test, blah blah.

Of course the average response means little to you the individual. But as a group you can make some conclusions.

RickB

Because those are means comparisons (statistics jargon) above and the relationship between mean serum TT level and weekly dose is pretty well known (and predictable). See my Dose-Response plots. Hence, weekly dose above is just proxy for a mean weekly TT level.

The variability of TT level above vs mean dose is partly due to SHBG variation as well as the elimination of FT from the body (which is a function of clearance and apparent volume of distribution, etc...). This variation is then propagated into the means comparison way above. Hence you see the typical "error" or standard deviation bars on the bar charts. But if the means are really different you can still pick up "measureable differences" using standard statistics methods...mean's comparison, t-test, blah blah.
If this were easier to understand, it would be sticky-must.

Wait! I see swoops39. I've been on reddit enough to know that he loves dismissing questions. Whenever there's a question like "For everyone who takes 100mg a week, what's your total T", he always chimes in "Doesn't matter because everyone's different."

I've seen countless replies by him like that. Even if he has a point, the OP's weren't asking for hard data. They just wanted to know what other people were experiencing. I'm glad to find out that in addition to being a jerk, he was pretty much wrong.

Did you happen to school him on this? Is that why his username is there?

T

tareload

If this were easier to understand, it would be sticky-must.

Wait! I see swoops39. I've been on reddit enough to know that he loves dismissing questions. Whenever there's a question like "For everyone who takes 100mg a week, what's your total T", he always chimes in "Doesn't matter because everyone's different."

I've seen countless replies by him like that. Even if he has a point, the OP's weren't asking for hard data. They just wanted to know what other people were experiencing. I'm glad to find out that in addition to being a jerk, he was pretty much wrong.

Did you happen to school him on this? Is that why his username is there?
I thought it would be a fun one to get folks engaged by putting up their data points on the chart. They all pretty easily fall into the confidence limits found in the available clinical trial literature. It was a fun little gimmick so show folks the TT level vs dose is variable but envelope is very predictable / calculable like most all biological/physical attributes.

Thanks for taking a look!

At some point I was going to do Excel members but you get the idea. This sort of stuff almost too tedious for forums but every once in a while I run into a guy like you that makes the effort worth it.

T

tareload

@RickB

BTW I am partial to the log plot version of the graph which really shows how BS it is to start some dude at 200 mg/week TC/TE for TRT purposes. Green shaded is physiologic ref range.

1677866373797.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching