Fasting may not be so safe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

This is a pretty large study, almost 200,00 people. The study population consisted of participants from the NHANES 1999-2014 the data suggested that regularly missing meals can raise a person's risk of early death by 30 percent.

Conclusions​

In this large, prospective study of US adults aged 40 years or older, eating one meal per day was associated with an increased risk of all-cause and CVD mortality. Skipping breakfast was associated with increased risk of CVD mortality, whereas skipping lunch or dinner was associated with increased risk of all-cause mortality. Among participant with three meals per day, a meal interval of ≤4.5 hours in two adjacent meals was associated with higher all-cause mortality.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hotdog

Article was assembled based on many reports funded by the Academt of Nutrition and Dietetics.
"The association is funded by a number of food multinationals, pharmaceutical companies, and food industry lobbying groups, such as the National Confectioners Association."

So the food industry doesn't think we should fast.... hahahahahahaha

BigTex

I see the misery my wife goes through fasting. She just wishes she could eat like I do and not get obese. Her choice in life. My fasting is 7-8 hours when I sleep and 16-17 hours eat as much as I can.

Yeah, we were told fasting extended life, now it shortens life. We were also told saturated fats kill us now its are OK. I guess the best thing is to eat what you want, when you want to eat it.

T

tareload

I see the misery my wife goes through fasting. She just wishes she could eat like I do and not get obese. Her choice in life. My fasting is 7-8 hours when I sleep and 16-17 hours eat as much as I can.

Yeah, we were told fasting extended life, now it shortens life. We were also told saturated fats kill us now its are OK. I guess the best thing is to eat what you want, when you want to eat it.
Bless you BigTex.

Have at it.

1670247259967.png

I wonder why people never have a binge problem with 4 lb of london broil?

JohnTaylorHK

I fast for 2 days every 2 weeks, and don't have a problem, not even hunger. The longest I have gone is 4 days, no tiredness or hunger. I don't want to push it harder than that. My reasoning is that the "feast and fast" cycle was never usually for hours, rather we killed/collected what we could, then didn't eat until we killed/collected more.

Note that these findings, however compelling, prove correlation but not causation. I think most ills nowadays are as a result of lifestyle, especially poor nutrition and lack of exercise.

Apart from a low-ish carb diet (I aim for <75 gms carb per day), I eat as much protein as I can, especially liver, chicken and pork. I rarely eat fruits or vegetables, cos I don't like them. I use a lot of spices, particularly turmeric, pepper and chillies and take potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin C supplements. So far, no maintenance meds. Run at 6am for 3Km, walk at night for 7Km. Stretch regularly before and after exercise.

Excellence is a habit.

Namaste.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale