Fast video of Empower Pharmacy's new facility build out

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
My good friend and fellow engineer, Shaun Noorian, decided to start a brand new facility from scratch for Empower Pharmacy to comply with the upcoming tsunami of FDA regulations that threaten the compounding pharmacy industry. Empower will be one of the few compounding pharmacies left operating nationally after many will have to shut down. This under 2 minute video shows the entire process until today. Full transparency for doctors, patients, competitors and the FDA to see. Congratulations, Shaun Noorian !

By the way, Shaun is part of ExcelMale.com and has answered many questions in the past.

Here is an interview with Shaun Noorian

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...Shaun-Noorian-from-Empower-Rx-Pharmacy-Part-1

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Loved the article!
Has he had decent results with his topical hair loss treatment (For hair loss we make a high strength Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid or Spironolactone/Ketoconazole/Progesterone topical solution.)??

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Loved the article!
Has he had decent results with his topical hair loss treatment (For hair loss we make a high strength Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid or Spironolactone/Ketoconazole/Progesterone topical solution.)??

I used to sell a compounded gel called Regenase with minoxinil/ketoconazole/Tretinoin that was popular. Too bad my supplier went out of business. Planning to set up one with Shaun with the same synergestic formulation plus zinc and azelaid acid (by prescription) soon. Will write about it soon.

HarryCat

With all the unknowns about what the FDA is going to do, it sure takes a lot of optimism in the future of compounding pharmacies to make that kind if investment . Very impressive.

Vince

Super Moderator
It was really cool how they put that video together. I've never used Empower, but I sure they're a top rated compounding pharmacy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me