Buy Lab Tests Online
correct me if I am wrong. I want to know more about drug since i am off trt with low total t and below range free. but honestly I am scared of Clomid
1) can cause sucidial behaviour in hypogonal men (Clomid-Associated Suicide Behavior in Hypogonadal Man)
2) can increase e2 more than trt
3) improves bone density for hypogonal men
4) block effect of estrogen on the brain
5) part of clomid (one of 2 chemicals) has estrogenic effect which AI probably isn't effective as much because e2 sides come from estrogen effect of compound itself not serum e2
6) mood swings or moodiness has been reported (not sure I would like to be moody all the time or have mood swings like woman on period)
7) same level of total and free t doesn't feel same on clomid as same level of total and free t from trt
8) most likely one will end up needing aromatase inhibitor sooner or later on clomid monotherapy
9) doesn't shutdown fertility unlike trt
10) doesn't shutdown gonadotropin production as well as pregnenolone and dhea production unlike trt
11) useless for primary hypogonadism?
correct what's wrong thank you
what is lowest effective dosage for male with low t in his early 20s who is strictly against idea of using AI on regular basis?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I was incredibly moody on clomid. Had 700 T score and felt worse. Possibly low dose 12.5mg once or twice a week may work better for some. I wish it worked for me. Some have good luck at low doses. It's logical to try and see for yourself :)

Guided_by_Voices

I used 12.5 mg every other day for a while with fairly good results. I think a lot of the bad reputation clomid has is from people who use too high of a dose. Also, not that Clomid is a SERM, not an AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me