Face flushing warm red?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Been feeling warm for weeks and this last week I've felt the best ever since starting TRT 4 months ago (75 mg weekly), but tonight at work my friend witnessed my face flush red and then went back to normal. I seemed to be sweating a little when face was warm red. Doctor is out till 21st, im not due for blood work for another 3 months. Should I be concerned at all even though I feel great?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Been feeling warm for weeks and this last week I've felt the best ever since starting TRT 4 months ago (75 mg weekly), but tonight at work my friend witnessed my face flush red and then went back to normal. I seemed to be sweating a little when face was warm red. Doctor is out till 21st, im not due for blood work for another 3 months. Should I be concerned at all even though I feel great?

Thanks.

Also when increasing ones test levels it can stimulate thyroid/metabolism for some and that in and of itself will cause the body to run hotter/sweat more especially during physical exertion as I find since being on trt and having my test levels in a healthy optimal range high/normal that I definitely feel hotter a lot easier and sweat a lot more when doing any kind of physical activity. I have noticed increased muscle mass/loss of bodyfat even though I am consuming 4000 calories/day as I am into weight lifting.

codus2112

Likewise, I switched from gel (5 years) to injections in January and it took til early June for my body temps to normalize. Not necessarily my face but pits and back I could sweat through a shirt sitting at my desk. I'm 5'9, 170 lbs and it was not normal for me.

captain

I had random flushing and found it was after having a protein shake or bar it was happening. I then read the label and found they had 150mg of niacin in them.

Systemlord

I'm not due for blood tests for another 2 months, had high estradiol levels before, this feels quite a bit different. Before TRT I had elevated blood pressure and heart rate, lately has been excellent.Appetite is picking up a bit, still a little tired though. Right before this red flushing face incident happened I had a large meal, so perhaps that has something to do with it. My TSH before TRT was .345, is that likely to go up or down after starting TRT?

@madman Since you run hotter do you find that you feel like fainting in really hot weather, 80 degrees F feels like 120+F. Did you feel hotter in the beginning when you first started TRT and did it level out after a while? I'll admit I'm probably not drinking much water when it's really hot.

@codus2112 Glad to hear you body temps normalized, couldn't imagine feeling this hot all the time!

Thanks for the replies.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm not due for blood tests for another 2 months, had high estradiol levels before, this feels quite a bit different. Before TRT I had elevated blood pressure and heart rate, lately has been excellent.Appetite is picking up a bit, still a little tired though. Right before this red flushing face incident happened I had a large meal, so perhaps that has something to do with it. My TSH before TRT was .345, is that likely to go up or down after starting TRT?

@madman Since you run hotter do you find that you feel like fainting in really hot weather, 80 degrees F feels like 120+F. Did you feel hotter in the beginning when you first started TRT and did it level out after a while? I'll admit I'm probably not drinking much water when it's really hot.

@codus2112 Glad to hear you body temps normalized, couldn't imagine feeling this hot all the time!

Thanks for the replies.

Never felt like fainting as I normally drink 4 liters of water with electrolytes throughout the day/evening but was definitely hotter when starting trt more than likely due to fluctuations in testosterone before reaching stable blood levels. Regardless of hot/cool weather my body still runs hotter but I really only sweat/feel uncomfortable when doing any type of physical task/activity. Some on trt will always sweat/feel hotter overall and have nothing to do with elevated estradiol as in some testosterone can increase or decrease ones thyroid/metabolism.

Thanks for the replies.

So you had face flushing just once and it was after eating a large meal?

What did you eat? Was it spicy? Did you have alcohol?

Everyone gets flushed from time to time, and guys will attribute anything and everything to TRT, but if this is the FIRST time in 4 months that you've had flushing then I highly doubt it's TRT.

Systemlord

So you had face flushing just once and it was after eating a large meal?

What did you eat? Was it spicy? Did you have alcohol?

Everyone gets flushed from time to time, and guys will attribute anything and everything to TRT, but if this is the FIRST time in 4 months that you've had flushing then I highly doubt it's TRT.

I had two chicken sandwiches with sweet BBQ bacon sauce, it was both sweet and spicy. I never drink alcohol as I just don't care for it much. That was the first time I had a red face but have felt pretty warm at times, perhaps there was no one around to tell me about it. I can't remember a time where it felt like my T levels were optimal, think I've been low my whole life, either this or the medication I was on affected my libido as it's known to affect greatly.

This will be my first time I've have good test levels without being on mood altering medication.

i experience this too at random times.. sometimes feel this flush coming for no reason and feels very uncomfortable even in room with fan on me.. trt sometimes brings these reactions as your body goes through many changes having optimal hormonal levels and its normal as far as I know unless its your high hematocrit
usually when I have this flush I may start sweating like a motha****a ;)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me