Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

Just got my bloodwork had Ed for months!
My e2 sensitive came back at 72! What would a good ai dose be? Have Arimidex on deck!
On 125 mg of test!

Attachments

• 608108F9-1D4C-4624-AB2D-4EAA2C9833CF.jpeg
    608108F9-1D4C-4624-AB2D-4EAA2C9833CF.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 170
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What’s your protocol, and what do the rest of your labs look like?

If you’re just looking for an ai recommendation, and you’re referring to anastrozole, I’d recommend to start with 0.25mg/ week, and see how you feel in 2 weeks, and then up the dose if needed. Start extremely low though at first. Ai’s are very powerful. I’ve crashed my E2 going from 70 to the teens on just 0.5mg of anastrozole per week

Amanofgod

If you’re just looking for an ai recommendation, and you’re referring to anastrozole, I’d recommend to start with 0.25mg/ week, and see how you feel in 2 weeks, and then up the dose if needed. Start extremely low though at first. Ai’s are very powerful. I’ve crashed my E2 going from 70 to the teens on just 0.5mg of anastrozole per week
Is my e2 at 70 or 28 it says results 70 but reference range <028?

Amanofgod

My protocol is 62.5 e3/.5 days!

slicktop

Yes for the last few months I’ve had crippling axienty excuse my language but I feel like a little bitch crying over stupid shit!
Yeah, that can definitely be a symptom. I tolerate AI well, so if it were me personally, I'd take 2x .25's and if I didn't feel better in two days take another. What's your experience with AI?

Amanofgod

Yeah, that can definitely be a symptom. I tolerate AI well, so if it were me personally, I'd take 2x .25's and if I didn't feel better in two days take another. What's your experience with AI?
Was on .5 mg twice a week before I started splitting up dose to e3.5d! Dropped it cause someone said I don’t need at on that low of a dose just split up injections!

SilverSurfer

Was on .5 mg twice a week before I started splitting up dose to e3.5d! Dropped it cause someone said I don’t need at on that low of a dose just split up injections!

As you’ve now learned people on the internet don’t know shyte about how YOUR body responds to TRT. Dropping from 1 mg per week to zero just because you split up your dose is silly. The most you should have dropped was .5 mg per week, and in fact you may need to stay at 1 mg per week.

Sadly, there is now an anti-AI fever that has swept the TRT for no good reason.

Amanofgod

Did you have anxiety and dick problems when you were on the AI before?
Yes! And before I even started trt and blast of steroids! I had tried some herbs and test boosters and had really good results so I said try the real thing and haven’t dialed it in!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me