Extreme fatigue T seems ok but need advice about t3 t4

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jonny

Guys this is my latest bw. I feel stressed extremely tired, 1 floor for me its feels like 10, extreme fatigue, low sex drive, depressed, and very angry.

1,6 years on t4 did nothing on me, can't loose fat (weight i can loose mass) diet its ok been lean all my life.

ASAT/TGO 25 range max 40

ALAT/TGP 32 max 45

HGH 0,60 max 3,0

HTSH 2,5 max 0,400-4,5

t3 Total 97 range 70-204

FREE t3 2,8 range 2,0-5,0

Total T4 5,3 range 5,5-10,9

Free T4 1,0 range - 0,8-2,7

HFSH 0,5 range 1,4-18,1

HLH 0,1 >70 years 3,1-34,6

Total Test 6,20 weekly dose 125mg Test enant

Free Test 16,9

ACTH 38,9 range 9,0 52,0

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Both FT4 and FT3 are < 30% of their respective reference ranges. Need Reverse T3, TSH and antibodies (TPO and TgAb) to really see the bigger picture.

Jonny

Both FT4 and FT3 are < 30% of their respective reference ranges. Need Reverse T3, TSH and antibodies (TPO and TgAb) to really see the bigger picture.

Im really thinking if with a use of some t3 it could help me, since t4 wasnt a great help for me. I asked my endo for ALL painel of thyroid available and i think we dont have reverse only Free and Total.
TSH its there its Tiroestimulina HTSH and i asked top and tg ab too because i saw some references because of the hashimoto's if im not mistaken. i dont know if it could be here this ASAT/TGO and ALAT/ TGP might be the translation.

Jonny

Please tell us more about your TRT and thyroid regimen.Expand as much as you can about symptoms and history. Thanks

Nelson im on TRT at least for 2 years now, and its not really the prob since its always ok the test at least in BW. After taking Mirtazapine (an potent thyroid killer) my weight went crazy i gained a lot of weight at the beginning it was cool because im Ecto and never gained so much so quickly, but after when i tried to lean down again... nope not possible at all.

In the mri my endo said that the right lateral side of the hypophysis was shrunk, so it could be the reason why all of this is happening to me.

Symptoms: letargy, extreme fatigue, irritability, cant loose fat, brain fog, and stomach bloating.

Jonny

Are you on Mirtazapine still? That drug makes you eat like a horse.

It seems (like our in-house expert Chris said) that you have hypothyrodism. Are you going to try a T4/T3 blend or Armour?

https://www.excelmale.com/?s=185-Ex...-Armour-Desiccated-Levothyroxine-Liothyronine

Where do you live? What are the units of your testosterone test?

lool yes man i can eat a bull every 2 hours. No this mirtazapine was like 2 years ago and the mess continues...

Yes 3 endos said i had hypo but t4 (only med available in Portugal) did nothing the bw with or without levo its almoust the same... I live in the Beautiful Portugal where we export T3 to the US but we cant sell here because the authorities are too smart and banned this... Im on 125mg of enanth half ampoule of testoviron.

I think i will try some UG t3 like balkan pharma since i took from fake uni pharma and titan and def fake...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me