extra T Cypionate in 1 ml vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

I used a 1 ml BD Syringe to inject .5 ml of T cypionate, on two occasions. It was a new 1 ml vial but on the 2nd injection I noticed about .2 ml of liquid left in the vial. Is this normal?
The second injection stung afterwards for quite a while, I was thinking that it may have been the benzo alcohol they use as a preservative, in the vial left and that was why it stung more and had left over liquid. I had the vial upside down when filling syringe on both occasions. so maybe the alcohol was the last bit left in the second syringe fill?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I used a 1 ml BD Syringe to inject .5 ml of T cypionate, on two occasions. It was a new 1 ml vial but on the 2nd injection I noticed about .2 ml of liquid left in the vial. Is this normal?
The second injection stung afterwards for quite a while, I was thinking that it may have been the benzo alcohol they use as a preservative, in the vial left and that was why it stung more and had left over liquid. I had the vial upside down when filling syringe on both occasions. so maybe the alcohol was the last bit left in the second syringe fill?
Usually, at least the ones I get. The vials are somewhat overfilled. Which I really like. You could shake the vial before using it but it’s not really necessary

rayrock1

thanks vince, just starting out on this journey. i though maybe something went wrong.
do you refrigerate your vial? the package says 50-70 degrees is okay.
also do you inject in your ventro glutes, if so how do you do it by yourself easily?

mooseman109

Sometimes an injection just stings. Maybe right on a nerve. Maybe alcohol on injection site was not dry. Maybe you hit on an angle instead pf straight in.......

Blackhawk

do you refrigerate your vial? the package says 50-70 degrees is okay.

Do you mean T cyp?

You should not refrigerate it, at cold temps it precipitates crystals. It should be stored at room temperature. These crystals alone could cause pain. The vial can be put in hot tap water to re-dissolve the crystals. This information came with my Rx from Empower pharmacy and Defy Medical.

HCG however does need to be kept refrigerated.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I agree with the others, don’t refrigerator testosterone cypionate

madman

Super Moderator

Big pharma T is always slightly overfilled due to anticipated loss of medication because for many years it was common practice to inject testosterone intramuscularly using the standard (luer-lock/luer-slip) syringes (22-25 gauge) which results in some wasted medication.

Injecting testosterone subcutaneously started to gain traction from 2006-2010 and has since become more mainstream and many started using fixed insulin syringes (low dead space) which results in minimal waste.

As @mooseman 109 stated the stinging sensation you experienced during your second injection was most likely due to.....Sometimes an injection just stings. Maybe right on a nerve. Maybe alcohol on injection site was not dry. Maybe you hit on an angle instead pf straight in.......

The BA would not settle at the bottom of the vial and it would have been leftover T cyp (oily solution).

swoops36

My 1mL vials always have 1.2mL

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching