Extension from 1 week ro 2 weeks not going well

Buy Lab Tests Online

Koondawg

I began TRT about two months ago. I am a 69 year old male who had a prostatectomy due to prostate cancer in May of this year.

My doc started me on weekly injections of 200mg for six weeks. Prior to treatment my level was 180. After the 6 weeks, it was 1500.

He then set me up on 200 every 2 weeks. 10 days after the initial 2 week injection I crashed, mentally and physically. I spoke with the docs nurse and she basically said my body would adjust and I would have to "deal with it" until it does.

Four days after that i received my injection and felt great by the next day. Again, its been 10 days after that shot and this morning i feel like i have run out of gas.

What i would like to know is, is this normal? Do i just need to deal with it for the next 4 injections (8 weeks) until I have blood work done and have my regular, scheduled appointment with my Dr?

I checked this morning and he has no open appointments until after my scheduled appointment.

Any suggestions or comments on this would be appreciated. I love the effects of the TRT and have felt better, when its working, than I have in years.

I look forward to hearing from someone.

Glenn

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

I began TRT about two months ago. I am a 69 year old male who had a prostatectomy due to prostate cancer in May of this year.

My doc started me on weekly injections of 200mg for six weeks. Prior to treatment my level was 180. After the 6 weeks, it was 1500.

He then set me up on 200 every 2 weeks. 10 days after the initial 2 week injection I crashed, mentally and physically. I spoke with the docs nurse and she basically said my body would adjust and I would have to "deal with it" until it does.

Four days after that i received my injection and felt great by the next day. Again, its been 10 days after that shot and this morning i feel like i have run out of gas.

What i would like to know is, is this normal? Do i just need to deal with it for the next 4 injections (8 weeks) until I have blood work done and have my regular, scheduled appointment with my Dr?

I checked this morning and he has no open appointments until after my scheduled appointment.

Any suggestions or comments on this would be appreciated. I love the effects of the TRT and have felt better, when its working, than I have in years.

Glenn
How about 100 mg per week with weekly or twice weekly injections. Have them consider that and I can make you some plots to have your provider take a look at if you'd like. 200mg every two weeks is sorta outdated and gives some guys a problem.

JA Battle

Glenn
If money is not an issue I would enroll with defy medical as a patient. They have a pharmacy ship you the medication and all the supplies you will need to inject smaller amounts more frequently. That is a requirement to feel well compared to
Your one big shot every two weeks

Systemlord

A lot of guys have problems with these every two week protocols because your hormones are on kind of a roller coaster, the difference between peak and trough is great enough that makes it difficult for the body to adapt.

I would either get a different doctor or if not financially constrained consider a private clinic such as Defy Medical to direct treatment.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching