Experiences using Deca Durabolin or NPP for TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

NotNewAnymore

Hi all.

So, I am very sensitive to DHT.
Even 125mg TEST E every 6 days gives me bad scalp acne/cysts.

I would like to hear from people that have used Deca Durabolin og NPP for TRT.
Or maybe a mix of Deca/Test (80/20 for instance)

Its could have some benefits, since the Anabolic/Androgenic ratio is better and not cenversion to DHT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Fortunate

Hi all.

So, I am very sensitive to DHT.
Even 125mg TEST E every 6 days gives me bad scalp acne/cysts.

Its could have some benefits, since the Anabolic/Androgenic ratio is better and not cenversion to DHT.

Nandrolone is a lightning rod of controversy around here. That said, I have a little experience with it. For the same reasons you state, I have tried it in small doses.

Most recently, I have been using 5mg nandrolone + 5mg testosterone enanthate subcutaneous daily. I tolerate it pretty well. Decent energy and minimal side effects.

I have struggled with acne quite a bit on all forms of TRT. On this current regimen, body acne is receding and improving. However, I suspect that any low dose/frequent injection protocol without nandrolone would be better for acne than the typical once or twice a week regimen. My totally unscientific guess is that there is simply less testosterone lying around, unused, to get converted into DHT.

T

tareload

Nandrolone is a lightning rod of controversy around here. That said, I have a little experience with it. For the same reasons you state, I have tried it in small doses.

Most recently, I have been using 5mg nandrolone + 5mg testosterone enanthate subcutaneous daily. I tolerate it pretty well. Decent energy and minimal side effects.

I have struggled with acne quite a bit on all forms of TRT. On this current regimen, body acne is receding and improving. However, I suspect that any low dose/frequent injection protocol without nandrolone would be better for acne than the typical once or twice a week regimen. My totally unscientific guess is that there is simply less testosterone lying around, unused, to get converted into DHT.
Guys consider 500 mg twice daily niacinamide. For you that have skin cancer concerns plus it does a number on acne. Check out the literature.

BigTex

Hi all.

OK, kind of early to tell but this is my 2nd dose of nandrolone. I am doing 100mg of test cyp every 10 days and also doing 25mg nandrolone every 10 days. I am hoping it will help with osteoarthritis pain in the shoulders and knee. My PC feels it might help. So far I feel pretty good. Hard to tell at this point if it is helping with the pain because I am doing so many others things that help.

Jed Dorsey

OK, kind of early to tell but this is my 2nd dose of nandrolone. I am doing 100mg of test cyp every 10 days and also doing 25mg nandrolone every 10 days. I am hoping it will help with osteoarthritis pain in the shoulders and knee. My PC feels it might help. So far I feel pretty good. Hard to tell at this point if it is helping with the pain because I am doing so many others things that help.
Stop all the other things your taking for the shoulder pain you won’t need them anymore besides you’ll never be really sure if it’s working at all because you’ve continued with the other stuff. The nandrolone will work I guarantee it as it has with my chronic bursitis. I would up your dose though to 50mg weekly to see clinical benefit. Keep in mind if you lift regularly you’ll need a higher dose to keep the shoulder pain at bay i do 200mg weekly with no negative sides. Good luck

Gman86

i did a nandrolone based HRT protocol for almost a year with good results. Felt just as good as being on a test base. Maybe libido was a bit higher. Remember erections being like diamonds tho. They’re not bad on a test base, but I specifically remember them being a 12/10 on the nandrolone base. Tried a few different protocols throughout the year. Kept nandrolone at 200mg the whole time. Started with 40mg of test, and increased my test dose by 20mg every month or two, and would get E2 labs only. And sometimes SHBG. But no other labs until the very end when I got a big panel of labs for my clinic. So I tried 40mg, 60mg, 80mg and 100mg of test with the 200mg of nandrolone as my base. My sweetspot was probably 200mg of nandrolone with 60mg of test. I also threw in 1000iu’s of HCG a few times throughout the year. But overall I had a good experience using the deca base, would definitely recommend it for anyone struggling with E2 and prolactin issues that wants to avoid using an ai, and/ or someone that is worried about or struggling with hair loss on a test base

As far as acne goes, I’ve found that injectable low dose progesterone works really well for acne. Prog inhibits both DHT and E2. I assume it’s inhibition of DHT is what really helps with acne, but it inhibiting E2 can also play a role as I’ve heard many guys say that once they started taking an ai some or all of their acne cleared up. Either way prog seems to work really well for me in regards to keeping acne at bay

Last edited:

HealthMan

Be careful because nandrolone pretty much does not aromatize. So if you don’t add a reasonable dose of testosterone to the mix your estradiol levels might tank which is not good

BigTex

Stop all the other things your taking for the shoulder pain you won’t need them anymore besides you’ll never be really sure if it’s working at all because you’ve continued with the other stuff. The nandrolone will work I guarantee it as it has with my chronic bursitis. I would up your dose though to 50mg weekly to see clinical benefit. Keep in mind if you lift regularly you’ll need a higher dose to keep the shoulder pain at bay i do 200mg weekly with no negative sides. Good luck

Jed, I hope so. I have been taking 1500mg of glucosamine sulfate, 10g of collagen peptides, Naprosyn 500mg x 2/d as well as Triamcinolone acetonide 10mg intra-articular anterior shoulder injections every 3 months (long acting cortisone). I have severe osteoarthritis in both shoulders. The cortisone is a big relief of pain. But with out it the pain is very hard to manage. So in other words I am not to eager to drop anything at this point. At least I am able to sleep at night.

What I did fine out is a federal court stepped in and has forced Medicare to cover off label drug use. So the FDA finally approved Sodium Hyaluronate injections for the shoulder and hip. This has been very helpful for the knee, I have absolutely no pain there. Anyway, I may up the dose to 50mg. I get pretty amazing results at some very low doses so I wanted to go 25mg and see how that goes. But thanks for your advice Jed.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me