Experience with HCG from Reliable Rx?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

These kits are intended for high doses for fertility and to be used quickly, not to have many doses drawn over long periods of time like we do. Our use of HCG is off label so dosage and storage concerns are different.

For rapid use, the diluent ampules are fine. For long term use they are not a good idea. The solution in the amps is normal saline for injection. IT IS NOT BACTERIOSTATIC WATER.

For our use, bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic saline are the correct choices. Either is fine. These have an anti microbial preservative (benzyl alcohol) that helps protect the vial from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria/infection.

It is so much safer to use a bacteriostatic product, and the diluent ampules in the kits really should not be used for our purposes. Not because they are awkward, but because they are the wrong product for the job.

Buy a large vial of bacteriostatic water or saline, either is fine, and throw away the little amps.

In terms of using the 5000iu kits, I have always added 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial since 5ml does not fit. Then I draw half the volume of solution compared to the typical compounded HCG ratio. e.g. I am now injecting 300iu every other day, so i draw 15 units (0.15ml) on the syringe.

And BTW, I used to be a medic, so I am actually properly educated on giving injections, blood draws IVs etc. and used to train/teach EMTs. Another tidbit: technically the breakable top glass amps can leave tiny shards of glass in solution, so the standard is to use a luer tip syringe with filter needle to draw, then change to a non filter needle of correct length and gauge for the injection (into the body or in this case into the HCG vial). Insulin syringes are not approved for drawing from glass amps with break off tops. In reality the incidence of injecting glass shards is small, and much more risky with IV delivery.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
These kits are intended for high doses for fertility and to be used quickly, not to have many doses drawn over long periods of time like we do. Our use of HCG is off label so dosage and storage concerns are different.

For rapid use, the diluent ampules are fine. For long term use they are not a good idea. The solution in the amps is normal saline for injection. IT IS NOT BACTERIOSTATIC WATER.

For our use, bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic saline are the correct choices. Either is fine. These have an anti microbial preservative (benzyl alcohol) that helps protect the vial from becoming a breeding ground for bacteria/infection.

It is so much safer to use a bacteriostatic product, and the diluent ampules in the kits really should not be used for our purposes. Not because they are awkward, but because they are the wrong product for the job.

Buy a large vial of bacteriostatic water or saline, either is fine, and throw away the little amps.

In terms of using the 5000iu kits, I have always added 2.5ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial since 5ml does not fit. Then I draw half the volume of solution compared to the typical compounded HCG ratio. e.g. I am now injecting 300iu every other day, so i draw 15 units (0.15ml) on the syringe.

And BTW, I used to be a medic, so I am actually properly educated on giving injections, blood draws IVs etc. and used to train/teach EMTs. Another tidbit: technically the breakable top glass amps can leave tiny shards of glass in solution, so the standard is to use a luer tip syringe with filter needle to draw, then change to a non filter needle of correct length and gauge for the injection (into the body or in this case into the HCG vial). Insulin syringes are not approved for drawing from glass amps with break off tops. In reality the incidence of injecting glass shards is small, and much more risky with IV delivery.

This was really helpful. I was able to finally understand (duh) how I can simply use this smaller dose every other day with the 5000 iu bottles i got from Reliable.

Does anyone know how I should store the other 4 vials of HCG that I purchased? I had plenty of bacteriostatic water, assuming the stuff doesn't expire. Of course I'm at least 1 year behind ideal date on my test cyp and it's not affecting my t-levels at all.

Vince

Super Moderator
This was really helpful. I was able to finally understand (duh) how I can simply use this smaller dose every other day with the 5000 iu bottles i got from Reliable.

Does anyone know how I should store the other 4 vials of HCG that I purchased? I had plenty of bacteriostatic water, assuming the stuff doesn't expire. Of course I'm at least 1 year behind ideal date on my test cyp and it's not affecting my t-levels at all.
Before they are mixed. I just leave mine in my bed room out of the sun. No refrigeration.

Zero issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching