Experience Pinning EOD vs Every 3.5 Days?

Buy Lab Tests Online

dicus30

I’ve done weekly, twice weekly, every other day and Avery day sub q injections. On thing to understand is that if you test for the trough level, the more frequent the injections the higher the trough level will be. Also, the lower the peak level will be. Therefore I’m order to not have too high a trough level you’ll have to decrease the amount injected per week. If you are dosing daily you’ll need to dose less per week. However you won’t be getting the benefit if any of a high peek after injection. After a long time of daily dosing I decided to switch to once a week for convenience. I had high e2 symptoms with that so I went to twice a week injections. I then decided to go back to daily injections. I realized I didn’t feel as good on daily injections so I went back to twice a week. Likely the difference is that with twice per week injections I spend more time with a high testosterone level which makes me feel better.
How much and of what do you inject?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Test-Joe

Thinking about switching to EOD injections, hoping to get more stability. Has anyone gone from 2 times a week to EOD? how did you feel? how did your bloodwork change?

Also, I have high SHBG naturally and have read that frequent injections are recommended for guys with low SHBG. would it be detrimental or me to do it then?

Another reason. why I want to try EOD is because Ive read that it helps manage Hematocrit, which isnt an issue for me at the moment, but Id rather just nip any potential issues in the bud before it starts running too high.

Im feeling pretty good right now at 100 mg split into twice a week (50mg every 3.5 days)
no AI, no HCG

my most recent bloodwork is running slightly high:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)
IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)
I shifted from twice a week to EOD about six months ago. I feel more stable (less highs and lows, particularly with mood) with more frequent dosing and have been able to reduce my total weekly T dosage to 70 mg/week along with 1,500 units HCG per week.

Arcane

I shifted from twice a week to EOD about six months ago. I feel more stable (less highs and lows, particularly with mood) with more frequent dosing and have been able to reduce my total weekly T dosage to 70 mg/week along with 1,500 units HCG per week.
how was your SHBG?

Arcane

Low 30s. When I first started on TRT 7 years ago it was in the mid 50s. Has progressively lowered once my T level raised on TRT.
1 more question for ya.

What was your weekly dosage before you went to EOD?

Im currently taking 100 mg a week, split into 2 50 mg doses every 3,5 days.

should I convert this to 30 mg EOD (105 mg a week)

or 25 mg EOD (87.5 mg a week)

madman

Super Moderator
1 more question for ya.

You just started another thread stating you were 1 week into the new protocol 25 mg EOD.

Which is it?

You are all over the place here.

This is going to turn out to be a mess worrying about this that and the other!

Arcane

I am dosing 30-35mg Test Cyp every 2.5 days. So between 90-100 mg per week.

Madman is right (as usual). You must pay careful attention to FT levels as you increase frequency otherwise you run into bothersome sides. My last lab had me at FT of 147.8 pg/ml (range of 46.0 - 225 pg/ml). Bioavailable was 297.4 ng/DL (110 - 575 ng/DL). Sensitive E2 was 29. I feel quite good at these levels, and not a whole lot higher.

Most guys will need to bring their weekly total down when increasing frequency.
What was your total weekly dosage before you went to every 2.5 day injection frequency?

Golfboy307

I started at 150mg injecting once per week 5 years ago., and have worked my way steadily downward from there with more frequent injections Less is better in my case.

Test-Joe

1 more question for ya.

I was taking 100 mg Test per week split in two doses, plus 1,500 units of HCG. Shifting to EOD stayed at weekly dose of 100 mg. Labs in June of this year showed Total T above 1,300 and Free T was in the mid 300's. Due to high T levels also had high DHT and my estradiol ultra sensitive was bordering on the upper range. With provider decided to add in nandrolone (100 mg) and reduce Test to 70 mg and maintain HCG at 1,500 units. I was a previous pellet patient before switching to injections. I had significant testicular atrophy which was mostly restored with HCG. About a year ago attempted to reduce HCG to 1,000 units per week, but again experienced atrophy at lower dose and went back to 1,500 units. Most recent labs in December revealed, while lower, my Total and Free T are still above upper ranges. I have reduced both my Test and Nandrolone doses and repeating labs in March.

Arcane

I was taking 100 mg Test per week split in two doses, plus 1,500 units of HCG. Shifting to EOD stayed at weekly dose of 100 mg. Labs in June of this year showed Total T above 1,300 and Free T was in the mid 300's. Due to high T levels also had high DHT and my estradiol ultra sensitive was bordering on the upper range. With provider decided to add in nandrolone (100 mg) and reduce Test to 70 mg and maintain HCG at 1,500 units. I was a previous pellet patient before switching to injections. I had significant testicular atrophy which was mostly restored with HCG. About a year ago attempted to reduce HCG to 1,000 units per week, but again experienced atrophy at lower dose and went back to 1,500 units. Most recent labs in December revealed, while lower, my Total and Free T are still above upper ranges. I have reduced both my Test and Nandrolone doses and repeating labs in March.
Free t was 300??
you mean 30s??

Willyt

Did you have any anxiety issues with HCG dose at 1500? Damn that seems like a big dose. 500 per week turns me into a basket case.

antelopers

You just started another thread stating you were 1 week into the new protocol 25 mg EOD.

Which is it?

You are all over the place here.

This is going to turn out to be a mess worrying about this that and the other!
Nothing slips by @madman lol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching