Exemestane vs Tamoxifen vs Anastrozole: How Much and How Often?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pipster

Hi guys,

My first post and grateful this site exists.

I'm about to start TRT and don't get my labs back for a week. I had been on it before but discontinued when hospitalized for some stuff (unrelated and now gone). I'm going to start with 100mg a week of either equal parts (deca, cyp, eth and prop) or 4 to 1 (cyp to prop). The plan is to inject 50mg 2x a week subcutaneously to help smooth things out.

I have the options of taking Exmestane, Tamoxifen or Anastrozole. I have all 3 at my home.

I would love people's feedback on which has worked best for them and how to time things with injections.

My doc typically suggests .5mg of anastrozole between injections so that would be 1mg a week. However, I have a PhD buddy who was/is a world class athlete (podium finishes in Kona Iron Man, Canadian Ultraman etc) who swears by Exemstane of Tamoxifen.

Thanks ahead of time for sharing your experiences!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pipster

Thank you! I spent the last 5 hours watching all the videos and and reading the studies. Quite frankly I am now far more concerned with low e2 than high e2.

I am tempted to do no AI and test my E2 levels after 4-6 weeks on trt before taking anything. Anyone have any experience with that and is it worthwhile to do testing sooner if you have symptoms of high e2?

Of the two AI's, Anastrozole or Aromasin, it's a factor of cost, primarily. The generic Anastrozole is much more affordable than Aromasin and works reasonably well for the average guy in TRT doses.

Aromasin the suicide AI factor scares most people that refuse to realyl understand what that means. And the cost, make it something that most guys just don't need. For instance my clinic likes to try and charge $19 for just one, 25mg tablet. It's outrageous.

I use Aromasin/Exemestane but I'm a difficult case for Aromatase and sensitivity to Estrogen, and my insurance is picking up costs associated with the drug for the most part.

.5mg of Anastrozole is too much for most guys in TRT.

It would be more recommended that you defer the AI use till later when you have negatively impacting symptoms from TRT backed with elevated test results. An AI should never be a basic inclusion from the start....you may have absolutely no need for it.

Pipster

Of the two AI's, Anastrozole or Aromasin, it's a factor of cost, primarily. The generic Anastrozole is much more affordable than Aromasin and works reasonably well for the average guy in TRT doses.

Aromasin the suicide AI factor scares most people that refuse to realyl understand what that means. And the cost, make it something that most guys just don't need. For instance my clinic likes to try and charge $19 for just one, 25mg tablet. It's outrageous.

I use Aromasin/Exemestane but I'm a difficult case for Aromatase and sensitivity to Estrogen, and my insurance is picking up costs associated with the drug for the most part.

.5mg of Anastrozole is too much for most guys in TRT.

It would be more recommended that you defer the AI use till later when you have negatively impacting symptoms from TRT backed with elevated test results. An AI should never be a basic inclusion from the start....you may have absolutely no need for it.

Thanks Vince. I appreciate the advice and I think you tipped the scales for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me