Excessive sweating potentially due to low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Welshlad87

Hi all,
For as long as I can remember I’ve had an issue with excessive sweating even during my childhood years. If I’m in a hot place I can sweat easily but the most embarrassing is very early during sexual intercourse so much that I have to stop. It’s definitely abnormal as my girlfriend or friends aren’t sweating in the same environment.

Currently getting my T levels checked and I’ve had 2 tests showing I have a Free T of 8ng/dl which is considered low. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of sweating due to low T which went away after trt. Or it could be another condition such as hyperhydrosis

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Currently getting my T levels checked and I’ve had 2 tests showing I have a Free T of 8ng/dl which is considered low.
If you have low-T, you may also have low estrogen. To the point, low estrogen means you don’t hold onto water very well, on the flip side high estrogen, you hold onto water -> fluid retention.

So if you find yourself urinating a lot, odds are good you have low estrogen.

Hot flashes is common in people with low estrogen. My sisters are well past menopause and they’re always sweating. They even carry portable fans with them to restaurants.

rimster

Hi all,
For as long as I can remember I’ve had an issue with excessive sweating even during my childhood years. If I’m in a hot place I can sweat easily but the most embarrassing is very early during sexual intercourse so much that I have to stop. It’s definitely abnormal as my girlfriend or friends aren’t sweating in the same environment.

Currently getting my T levels checked and I’ve had 2 tests showing I have a Free T of 8ng/dl which is considered low. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of sweating due to low T which went away after trt. Or it could be another condition such as hyperhydrosis

Thanks
I did sweat allot prior to starting trt but that wasn't the only symptom. I was very tired all the time and i felt 90 years old at 37. Turned out i was very low on testosterone. So if that's your only symptom I'm not sure if you would want to start trt for that. Once you start it's very hard to stop so be careful

CKO

I was never a sweater until I started TRT. TRT made me completely heat intolerant. Which is why im trying to come off.
From my research, potential causes of sweating: excess sodium, excess alcohol, excess prolactin, vitamin E and B6 deficiency, estrogen, and thyroid issues

Seagal

Hi all,

Thanks
Imho this 'issue' consisted since your childhood and is very likely not caused by age-related T deficiency. Are you obese? I would check thyroid hormones, starting with a consult at your GP.

Welshlad87

Imho this 'issue' consisted since your childhood and is very likely not caused by age-related T deficiency. Are you obese? I would check thyroid hormones, starting with a consult at your GP.
Maybe it’s some other reason then like cardiovascular. I’m actually the opposite of obese. Very skinny but there is also little muscle mass. I’m 6.2 and weigh around 68kg.
I had my TSH hormones checked and I’m around 1.52 mU/L. Which seems to be mid/low of the range.

All my blood tests show I have high progesterone levels. Not sure if that would have any impact.

Seagal

Maybe it’s some other reason then like cardiovascular. I’m actually the opposite of obese. Very skinny but there is also little muscle mass. I’m 6.2 and weigh around 68kg.
I had my TSH hormones checked and I’m around 1.52 mU/L. Which seems to be mid/low of the range.

All my blood tests show I have high progesterone levels. Not sure if that would have any impact.
I'm confident that MDs know about thyroid related diseases. Didn't you get any feedback with your blood tests and wrt the symptoms you have? You could look up wikipedia etc for thyroid related issues and symptoms.
I believe here are members that have MD expertise, maybe they have an opinion on that.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me